Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish lets talk .... Sunday 10/22/17

Posted by on Oct. 21, 2017 at 11:21 PM
  • 26 Replies
  • 350 Total Views
4 moms liked this

I took this picture today it fits with Halloween.

What is the last picture you took?

Happy Sunday , and whats up today?

by on Oct. 21, 2017 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lb128f
by Linda on Oct. 22, 2017 at 12:30 AM
3 moms liked this

Good Morning, Joy! Great pic....it's definitely "Halloween" themed! ;-) I like it! I don't take many (any, lol) pics. I think the last I took was of a package that arrived damaged (5 pounds of flour busted inside the box)! What a mess, lol. Hope you have a great day!

JennaBea
by Suprina on Oct. 22, 2017 at 7:26 AM
3 moms liked this
Good morning ladies. Love your pic Joy. Up early with coffee and my laundry going. Beautiful weather this morning. Enjoy the day 😊
Manth
by Manth on Oct. 22, 2017 at 7:50 AM
2 moms liked this
Good morning Joy. I'm sitting in the dark because the power is out in my neighbourhood and will be for at least the next two hours. Thank goodness for mobile data on my phone! The girls and I were halfway through our favourite show when the power went out.
ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Oct. 22, 2017 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning Joy and Ladies!

Great post Joy. I take very few pictures. I am taking it easy today. I want to go to church but I don't want to get dressed. I hope everyone has a pleasant day/evening.

barefootwarrior
by on Oct. 22, 2017 at 9:10 AM
2 moms liked this

The last picture I took was of some rocks my kiddos found, and posted them on facebook. That was weeks ago.

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Oct. 22, 2017 at 9:15 AM
3 moms liked this
Morning Ladies
Last pic I took was of I sending it to temps at work saying Hello lol
Im up having my coffee
Will start laundry and cleaning
Ready for Walking Dead to start tonight Yay!!!
letstalk747
by Joyful on Oct. 22, 2017 at 9:25 AM
3 moms liked this

Good Morning Linda , I wonder how the flower busted in the box?

Quoting Lb128f:

Good Morning, Joy! Great pic....it's definitely "Halloween" themed! ;-) I like it! I don't take many (any, lol) pics. I think the last I took was of a package that arrived damaged (5 pounds of flour busted inside the box)! What a mess, lol. Hope you have a great day!

letstalk747
by Joyful on Oct. 22, 2017 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Morning Suprina , Enjoy your laundry day I did 6 loads yesterday glad its done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

We are supposed to have nice weather this week 60's which is wierd for here end of October but at least we can get out and walk.

Quoting JennaBea: Good morning ladies. Love your pic Joy. Up early with coffee and my laundry going. Beautiful weather this morning. Enjoy the day 😊

letstalk747
by Joyful on Oct. 22, 2017 at 9:35 AM
2 moms liked this

Morning Manth , Did the weather cause the power outage? YA 1 good thing about  cellphones is the flashlight and how bright when your phone is on , I hope that gets fixed soonly.

Quoting Manth: Good morning Joy. I'm sitting in the dark because the power is out in my neighbourhood and will be for at least the next two hours. Thank goodness for mobile data on my phone! The girls and I were halfway through our favourite show when the power went out.

letstalk747
by Joyful on Oct. 22, 2017 at 9:40 AM
2 moms liked this

Morning Nina , Feel better soon.

Quoting ninamsi: Good Morning Joy and Ladies! Great post Joy. I take very few pictures. I am taking it easy today. O want to go to church but I don't want to get dressed. I hope everyone has a pleasant day/evening.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)