Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone ever have to get a Ultra Sound done after.... Another Update

Posted by on Oct. 30, 2017 at 3:14 PM
  • 57 Replies
  • 816 Total Views
3 moms liked this

Having a Mammogram done? They think they found a Nodule.

UPDATE: I have an appointment November 24th at 8:15am, so no sleeping in on my day off :(

Update 2:

Haven't had my appointment yet (next Friday) but I went and picked up my results to take to the appointment and it says there is a 8mm nodule but Birads says 0 incomplete, Gail Model 11%. Wish I knew what all that met. I'm starting to get nervous where I wasn't before and DH now wants to come with me. He says it's so we can go to Breakfast together afterwords but I'm not buying that LOL

by on Oct. 30, 2017 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tennisfanactic
by Sister on Oct. 30, 2017 at 3:35 PM
2 moms liked this
Yes, just two weeks ago. But for two different reasons. The mammogram was fine. I found a knot in my left side tummy. Had surgery on Friday, awaiting results ):
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Oct. 30, 2017 at 3:56 PM
2 moms liked this
Yes just this past year in April
I have dense breast
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Oct. 30, 2017 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this
By the way love your Avi!!! LOL
ysmeine
by Sister on Oct. 30, 2017 at 3:58 PM
2 moms liked this
Yes, last year, it was a cyst. It was still there this year.
LuvHugs429
by Sister on Oct. 30, 2017 at 3:59 PM
2 moms liked this

Thank you!! My daughter and I are nuts LOL

Quoting wenuck: By the way love your Avi!!! LOL

nannyshari855
by on Oct. 30, 2017 at 4:31 PM
1 mom liked this

No I haven't...

Lb128f
by Linda on Oct. 30, 2017 at 4:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Yep, but it was okay. I hope yours will be too! Please let us know!

LuvHugs429
by Sister on Oct. 30, 2017 at 4:35 PM

I'm sure everything will be fine. I'm just more irritated I will have to take time off work and lose out on money if they can't get me in after work or on a weekend :(

Quoting Lb128f:

Lb128f
by Linda on Oct. 30, 2017 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry they are messing around and didn't get you in right after checking your Mammo (while you were there), you know? But, they should be able to do early PM or Sat....plus if not, you don't HAVE to get an U/S at the same place...just get an RX for it (& a referral if needed) and make sure the place takes your insurance. So if they can't help you someone else may have different hours.

Quoting LuvHugs429:

I'm sure everything will be fine. I'm just more irritated I will have to take time off work and lose out on money if they can't get me in after work or on a weekend :(

Quoting Lb128f:

LuvHugs429
by Sister on Oct. 30, 2017 at 4:49 PM

I got my Mammo done last year at a different place so I had to wait for them to get my first Mammo's to compare to my second. Now I have to wait until I get a script and all information in order to schedule the Ultra Sound. They were going to send everythign over to a Hospital just so I can make the appointment but unfortunately my Insurance doesn't cover the Hospital where they want to have it done.

Quoting Lb128f:

I'm sorry they are messing around and didn't get you in right after checking your Mammo (while you were there), you know? But, they should be able to do early PM or Sat....plus if not, you don't HAVE to get an U/S at the same place...just get an RX for it (& a referral if needed) and make sure the place takes your insurance. So if they can't help you someone else may have different hours.

Quoting LuvHugs429:

Quoting Lb128f:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)