Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish!!! Let's Chat!!! 11/18/17

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2017 at 8:49 AM
  • 25 Replies
  • 268 Total Views
4 moms liked this

Image result for funny good morning

Hi Ladies - who feels like grumpy when they wake up in the am? LOL 

Well I am up, having a quick cup of coffee and will be out soon.  I have a 10am dental appt. (nothing new right?  LOL)

What do you have planned today?  Stop in and chat with your fellow members for a while.  We LOVE hearing from you!

Whatever your plans, make it a great day!

Happy Saturday 40ish!!!!

by on Nov. 18, 2017 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Nov. 18, 2017 at 8:56 AM
3 moms liked this
Hello Vicky
I am off this weekend only finding out at 3:05 pm and trying to hunt down big boss. I was expecting to work cause I was told Thursday I was. But after hearing 2 Barry's were not going in I was left in dark and could not find Tim until one of the guys called him lol
So anyway I will be off next 3 weekends Yay!!!
Today I will clean then heading to a girlfriends mom 75th surprise party
Vicky good luck at dentist
tvschiulaz
by Vicky on Nov. 18, 2017 at 9:00 AM
2 moms liked this

Enjoy your weekend Wendy.  Must be so calming to know you do not have to work :-)  Have fun at the party, I bet it will be fun!  Have a great day!

Quoting wenuck: Hello Vicky I am off this weekend only finding out at 3:05 pm and trying to hunt down big boss. I was expecting to work cause I was told Thursday I was. But after hearing 2 Barry's were not going in I was left in dark and could not find Tim until one of the guys called him lol So anyway I will be off next 3 weekends Yay!!! Today I will clean then heading to a girlfriends mom 75th surprise party Vicky good luck at dentist

momofthem311
by Bronze sister on Nov. 18, 2017 at 9:06 AM
2 moms liked this
You have a dental appt on a Saturday? I didn’t know dentists worked on the weekends. Lol

My husband football team has practice this evening and then we are feeding them brisket and potato salad so we have to prepare a lot today. Grandma is coming over to keep the baby so we can go to town, with no kids!!!

Have a great weekend!!!
ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Nov. 18, 2017 at 9:17 AM
2 moms liked this
Good Morning Vicky and Ladies!

I need to get up and go to the store. I hope everyone has a good day.
mrgetinold
by Nana on Nov. 18, 2017 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Happy Saturday Vicky (ugh you made me cringe with the mere words dental appt. hope it goes well for you) and All!

Let's see today awoke to my hubz leaving for work with his noisy car and the wheel of the fence squeaking! Mind you he lives 6 houses from where he works and wouldn't wake me on my day off if he walked to work! Ugh

On my agenda seems to be everyone else's things! Which I hope don't happen the rest of my 9days off! My dd has to be dropped off at my sisters to watch my sisters new puppy! My son wants to go to see a movie at 7 pm! As my hubz organizer to the hilt can't seem to find my sons sheet with his driving hours on it my ds can't go get his license after passing the test this week. And since he worked hubz will be asleep by 6 pm so it falls on me to take and pick up!Ugh

Well I hope you all have a good day today!

Thank you Vicky for today post chat! Hugs

diane1968
by Bronze sister on Nov. 18, 2017 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this

goodmorning friend and friend, resting

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Nov. 18, 2017 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I am watching Addison today. Her parents have the day off to go to a college football game and I am just hanging out with her. She has to get a flu shot so hopefully she will feel alright later.
la1118
by Silver sister on Nov. 18, 2017 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Today my oldest DS turns 14! We are grabbing late breakfast at IHOP amd then having a small party at Dave and Busters with a few of his friends. He is growing up so fast!
Lb128f
by Linda on Nov. 18, 2017 at 12:46 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi Vicky! ;-) funny pic...some mornings can be rough. I'm sorry you have to see the dentist again today. Hope it all goes well! Otherwise hope you have a great day! I'll be around. ;-)

Lb128f
by Linda on Nov. 18, 2017 at 12:49 PM
2 moms liked this

happy birthdayto your SON!!

Quoting la1118:

Mobile Photo

Today my oldest DS turns 14! We are grabbing late breakfast at IHOP amd then having a small party at Dave and Busters with a few of his friends. He is growing up so fast!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)