Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish lets talk .... Sunday 11/19/17

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2017 at 12:06 AM
  • 26 Replies
  • 324 Total Views
3 moms liked this

No school for a week- yayyy

Anybody have next week off?

Whats up next week? Have a good one!

by on Nov. 19, 2017 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lb128f
by Linda on Nov. 19, 2017 at 12:17 AM
3 moms liked this

Good Morning, Joy! ;-) No school for the whole week...nice! Anything fun planned for the  week (besides Thanksgiving)? The schools here only have off TH and F. Plans for the week here...just getting ready for Thanksgiving (which unfortunately includes cleaning, lol)! Hope you have a great day!

Manth
by Manth on Nov. 19, 2017 at 1:40 AM
3 moms liked this

Good morning, Joy! Just a regular week here with our usual appointments. Today we did NOT visit with MIL as we're having dinner with her tomorrow. Tomorrow is her 88th birthday, an age she did NOT expect to make! It's warm here today, high 90s, so we've made it a quiet one with the aircon running to keep us cool.

mcginnisc
by Claire on Nov. 19, 2017 at 7:12 AM
2 moms liked this

Good morning! 

It's a perfect week as we are in my happy place!!! Whoo hoo! We drove down here to my mom's and inlaws' in FL on Friday morning. 

Today, we are going to their Church ( have to leave in an hour), then coming to mom's to get my dog and head to my inlaws' house. My mom has to work from 1-5:30 and then she will head to their house for a bit. She has to work Monday and Tuesday too. I will go for a 5-7 mile walk every day except today as it is supposed to rain, the kids will do an hour of schoolwork a few days this week and then we will eat and play the rest of the time. We will all eat together at my inlaws' on Thursday and then my mom and I will go shopping. Heath and I plan on going to a movie some time this week as we rarely ever get date nights. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Nov. 19, 2017 at 8:17 AM
3 moms liked this
Morning Joy
Im up on this windy day having my coffee
Today I need to go to store and get few things for Thanksgiving
Im having a super hard time finding buttermilk for cookies I make
I will be making a pumpkin roll for Thanksgiving today.
Me have off nope work till Wednesday then need to prep for Thursday
Have a great one
tvschiulaz
by Vicky on Nov. 19, 2017 at 8:30 AM
2 moms liked this

Happy Birthday to your MIL, Manth.  How wonderful to have here here to celebrate.

Quoting Manth:

Good morning, Joy! Just a regular week here with our usual appointments. Today we did NOT visit with MIL as we're having dinner with her tomorrow. Tomorrow is her 88th birthday, an age she did NOT expect to make! It's warm here today, high 90s, so we've made it a quiet one with the aircon running to keep us cool.

tvschiulaz
by Vicky on Nov. 19, 2017 at 8:31 AM
2 moms liked this

where in FL?  FL is my happy place too, so I understand your joy.  Enjoy your time with family....

Quoting mcginnisc:

Good morning! 

It's a perfect week as we are in my happy place!!! Whoo hoo! We drove down here to my mom's and inlaws' in FL on Friday morning. 

Today, we are going to their Church ( have to leave in an hour), then coming to mom's to get my dog and head to my inlaws' house. My mom has to work from 1-5:30 and then she will head to their house for a bit. She has to work Monday and Tuesday too. I will go for a 5-7 mile walk every day except today as it is supposed to rain, the kids will do an hour of schoolwork a few days this week and then we will eat and play the rest of the time. We will all eat together at my inlaws' on Thursday and then my mom and I will go shopping. Heath and I plan on going to a movie some time this week as we rarely ever get date nights. 

tvschiulaz
by Vicky on Nov. 19, 2017 at 8:33 AM
2 moms liked this

Good morning Joy and ladies.  Today I am sure is going to be a stay at home day.  I plan to color my hair and then work on the christmas tree.  Yes ladies, it is OUT but certainly not done since I have that ornament disorder.  If it is not just right, I obsess. LOL  Well all have a great day!

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Nov. 19, 2017 at 8:50 AM
2 moms liked this
School is open 2 days and I work 2 1/2 days this week.
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Nov. 19, 2017 at 8:51 AM
2 moms liked this
Happy birthday to your Mother in law. ❤️❤️

Quoting Manth:

ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Nov. 19, 2017 at 9:04 AM
2 moms liked this
Happy Birthday to your MIL!

Quoting Manth:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)