Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish!!! Let's Chat!!! 11/24/17

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:49 PM
  • 26 Replies
  • 350 Total Views
4 moms liked this

Image result for lets chat

Good Friday Morning Sissys!!!

It's BLACK Friday!!!  Are you going to shop?

The kids already went to our local WalMart and got into the Christmas swing....The store was loaded!  But they got great deals and the big ticket items are no longer on the list!

How was everyone's Thanksgiving?

Ours was very nice we had the works and it sits in the fridge for todays snacking and sandwiches!

Grab a cup of whatever you like and a snack...Come and chat with us today...

by on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lb128f
by Linda on Nov. 24, 2017 at 1:46 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi Wanda! It's nice that you have kiddos who want to go and do shopping for the family. ;-) There's no way I'm getting out there today, lol...I'm not that brave! There are some great deals online though. Hope you all have a good day...enjoy those leftovers!

Manth
by Manth on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Wanda. Just a regular Friday for me since we don't do Thanksgiving in Australia. Got my weekly staples, some more diabetes supplies and a few extras just because. My knee is giving me grief today. Usually it doesn't now that summer is almost here but we've had very changeable weather the past couple of days and that always 'gingers up' the arthritis.

cleokitty14
by Bronze sister on Nov. 24, 2017 at 6:50 AM
1 mom liked this

It's been quite awhile since I'm made it in here; nice to pop in again!  We had a very nice Thanksgiving; went to oldest son's where the dinner was yummy.  Not about to try & go out shopping in the mess today.  Having just had knee replacement it's not even an option for me.  I did do some online shopping yesterday however.  Not sure if I'll even look today or not; just have to see how the day goes.  I have my home PT therapist coming later this morning, so I may just want to lay back & do nothing when she leaves!!!

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Nov. 24, 2017 at 7:33 AM
2 moms liked this
Morning
I will not be shopping today its been awhile since Ive been out on this day. Im more of an online shopper so I will check out Cyber Monday =)
I was hoping to get our tree today but hubby is working so we will see what time he gets out
I may go to the grocery store not sure yet.
Have a good one
aakeiser
by Amy on Nov. 24, 2017 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this
No black friday for me....one i am broke, two i had crowds. I only went a few times in my life and never again. If i had the money i would wait till later when it dies down. Dh ia working today. I hope he makes some good sales on beds.

Our thanksgiving was good. Mil had smoked turkey. It was okay but dh and i had gas issues. My guess the seasoning. My body did not like it. Kids had fun playing out side in the leaves at grandmal and grandpals. Our leaves are too wet and we have the dogs...they dont have a dog.
letstalk747
by Joyful on Nov. 24, 2017 at 10:25 AM
2 moms liked this

Morning Wanda , yes we are heading out black friday shopping real soon here.

Turkey day was great and I stuck to my  low carb Diet also- wee haw.

Have a great weekend.

mrgetinold
by Nana on Nov. 24, 2017 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Happy Black Friday and beginning of how can I hide the leftovers day 1!

No didn't do the mad dash to the store, I've spent the better part of my week in the store for turkey day! Well that and the liquor store too! Lol

Today is my mom's bday the the 11th year without her! So it's bittersweet day and I miss her something awful sometimes it feels like I can still pick up the phone then reality sits in and my ❤️ Is 💔All over again 

My hubs and son are off to do more yard work for my fil, before he gets back home.

I will go buy 11 yellow roses for my mama they were her favorite.

I hope u all have a Good Friday!

Hugs to you all

doodlepuss
by Sheri on Nov. 24, 2017 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Happy Black Friday! We had a few non-food mishaps... long story. I already went online and got a few things... (upgraded my phone and bought a few books from Google Play for $1.99) That's all I'm going to do for now. The gifts I want to get need more research before I choose.

Today I'm just going to straighten the house up and think about the week to come (and snack). (◦'ںˉ◦)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! 🦃🦃🦃
ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Nov. 24, 2017 at 11:43 AM
Good Morning Wanda & Ladies!

We haven't gone shopping so far. I'm not sure if we will go shopping today.
mom1T2Ldh
by Bronze sister on Nov. 24, 2017 at 12:03 PM

hope everyone had a great pumpkin piecornucopia

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)