Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish - It's Monday! Let's Talk (December 18th, 2017)

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2017 at 3:04 AM
  • 42 Replies
  • 345 Total Views
6 moms liked this

Good morning my lovely ladies of 40ish. We're in the zone now - one week EXACTLY until the Fat Man comes! Time to grab those last-minute Goodies and get your Wrapping Hat on because we're in the Home Stretch!

I missed you all last week! It's good being back in gear for my weekly chat. So grab a cup of your favourite Morning Brew, a snack or two if you're so inclined and come CHAT with us! Let us know what's going on in your world just now, whether it's Christmas Everything or just a normal week ahead. There will be someone around all day to chat with.

by on Dec. 18, 2017 at 3:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lb128f
by Linda on Dec. 18, 2017 at 3:42 AM
4 moms liked this

happy holidaysWow, one week!! Good Morning, Manth! ;-) Well, Good Night to you! ;-) Good to have you back! Not much happening here today but still enjoying having the tree up and the excitement of Christmas coming! Hope you have a great day...I'll be back this afternoon! 

Lb128f
by Linda on Dec. 18, 2017 at 3:43 AM
4 moms liked this

See the source image

Manth
by Manth on Dec. 18, 2017 at 4:27 AM
3 moms liked this
Good morning Linda. It's still daylight at almost 8 pm - that's Summer for ya!

Quoting Lb128f:

happy holidaysWow, one week!! Good Morning, Manth! ;-) Well, Good Night to you! ;-) Good to have you back! Not much happening here today but still enjoying having the tree up and the excitement of Christmas coming! Hope you have a great day...I'll be back this afternoon! 

ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Dec. 18, 2017 at 5:41 AM
2 moms liked this
Good Evening Manth/ Good Morning Ladies!

We had a busy day yesterday. My husband decided to resurface the wood floors in the living room and dining room. So our house is a little disorganized. Our friends sent us her wish list via text message. It will be an interesting week to say the least. Enjoy your day ladies.
Manth
by Manth on Dec. 18, 2017 at 6:27 AM
3 moms liked this
Good morning Nina. Resurfacing the floors sounds like a big job. I bet it will look wonderful when he's done. Enjoy your day.

Quoting ninamsi: Good Evening Manth/ Good Morning Ladies!

We had a busy day yesterday. My husband decided to resurface the wood floors in the living room and dining room. So our house is a little disorganized. Our friends sent us her wish list via text message. It will be an interesting week to say the least. Enjoy your day ladies.
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Dec. 18, 2017 at 6:28 AM
3 moms liked this
Hello Manth and Ladies
Just another day at work
Got everything ready about to check more cups
Ladies I hope you all have a great day
Manth
by Manth on Dec. 18, 2017 at 6:31 AM
2 moms liked this
Good morning Wendy. I hope you finally get a run of luck with those cups! Enjoy your day.

Quoting wenuck: Hello Manth and Ladies
Just another day at work
Got everything ready about to check more cups
Ladies I hope you all have a great day
secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Dec. 18, 2017 at 7:03 AM
2 moms liked this

Hey Manth....yes it's coming fast...I'm about ready which is weird...everything wrapped but need to start delivering them....cooking is all in freezer....trees are up.....I've got all my gifts ready for our water guy, garbage men, and a couple of other guys that do things for us.....hope you had a good one!!

Manth
by Manth on Dec. 18, 2017 at 7:23 AM
2 moms liked this
Hey Carol! I've had all but one of the gifts delivered - that one should be here by the end of the week (got the Tracking Number today). So that just leaves Wrapping (Wednesday's job) and I'm done. I don't get gifts for the service providers, it's not A Thing here. Enjoy your day.

Quoting secondcup5:

Hey Manth....yes it's coming fast...I'm about ready which is weird...everything wrapped but need to start delivering them....cooking is all in freezer....trees are up.....I've got all my gifts ready for our water guy, garbage men, and a couple of other guys that do things for us.....hope you had a good one!!

tvschiulaz
by Vicky on Dec. 18, 2017 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning Manth and ladies - I think the gifts are all set; now hubby has to get his but into gear and pick up the food we will serve on christmas eve and christmas and we should be all good!  Cannot wait for ol' fatty to arrive. LOL

At work today and will check in as I can; the boss lady is on vacation - YaY!

Have a great day all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)