Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happiness

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 11:15 AM
  • 23 Replies
  • 300 Total Views
7 moms liked this
Is having your dog sleep beside you all night and curl up in your lap during the day. Then look up at you with so much love in his eyes.
Also a good cup of coffee. Lol. Yours?
by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stepperbepper
by Sister on Jan. 15, 2018 at 11:17 AM
3 moms liked this
Carbs....
ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Talking to my children.

letstalk747
by Joyful on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:21 PM
2 moms liked this

I agree

RaeMarie
by RaeMarie on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Holding a baby and looking into their eyes. 

My dog is a jerk. About half the time I walk up on her she bares her teeth at me. I have never been mean to her, I am the one to feed her (like the bones from our t-bone steaks) and I pet her. Why she growls at me is beyond me. She has gotten  a hundred times worse since the baby came home. 

redneck_kids
by Linda on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Jeaslous

Quoting RaeMarie:

My dog is a jerk. About half the time I walk up on her she bares her teeth at me. I have never been mean to her, I am the one to feed her (like the bones from our t-bone steaks) and I pet her. Why she growls at me is beyond me. She has gotten  a hundred times worse since the baby came home. 

ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:27 PM

I was going to say the same thing.  

Quoting redneck_kids: Jeaslous
Quoting RaeMarie:

Roo1234
by Bronze sister on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this

My dog does this, but she is almost 65lbs.

Saphira1207
by Sister on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:35 PM

I don't know what would make me really happy anymore.  I take pleasure in a lot fo things, but genuine happiness has been elusive.

Like sleeping with my dog.  It's nice but he tends to take up most of the bed and I can't stretch out, which means I wake up stiff and in pain.  but at the same time I like having him there.  Same situation with my cat.

And I love my kids, but I find myself constantly wishing they'd mature faster.  Especially my oldest.

Like I said, I find pleasure in having them all around, but I cant say I'm happy. I hope that makes some kind of sense.  :) 

K1tten
by Tammy on Jan. 15, 2018 at 1:19 PM
2 moms liked this

Is when life feels good, that moment you can sit back for 5 minutes and just smile and sigh with relief...no drama, no anything just feeling peacefulness within.

nussknacker
by Sandra - Nutlady on Jan. 15, 2018 at 1:31 PM

YES!!!!!!!!!

Quoting stepperbepper: Carbs....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)