Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight watchers

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2018 at 9:55 PM
  • 29 Replies
  • 377 Total Views
3 moms liked this

Checking into starting weight watchers. Anyone here used them. Any tips? I need to get on Ebay and order a food scale. I want to get my ducks in a row and start Feb 1

by on Jan. 17, 2018 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
letstalk747
by Joyful on Jan. 17, 2018 at 10:09 PM
2 moms liked this

Im a low carber , and keep myself in check.

gsmom9
by Sister on Jan. 17, 2018 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this

That looked intriging too. I know a couple gals that lost over 100 lbs each with weight watchers. Since menapause Ive gained about 50 lbs. Man did they sneak up on me

ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Jan. 17, 2018 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I have not been on Weight Watchers in years. I'm sure some of the other ladies will be able to help you though.
Lb128f
by Linda on Jan. 18, 2018 at 1:54 AM
2 moms liked this

Good Luck!! Long ago I used them and lost weight...you just have to stick with it! Nowadays there are so many options (food-wise) even frozen "fast" meals.

Manth
by Manth on Jan. 18, 2018 at 2:45 AM
2 moms liked this

I haven't used them in years. I didn't find they helped, but seriously nothing did until the doctor changed my meds. Now the weight is coming off, slowly, slowly but it's happening.

D-Town
by Denize on Jan. 18, 2018 at 4:03 AM

I use them now. I'm down 40 pounds. The big thing is the app. It is incredibly helpful to be able to stand in the store and scan something to see how many points it is. 

hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on Jan. 18, 2018 at 4:47 AM
2 moms liked this

I go back to the old days and you had to follow the diet you needed to lose weight...No diet food you cooked everything yourself lol

My neighbor lost 60 pounds on that diet and she ate a whole lot of tuna...

There were meetings to attend and a weigh in each week....

girlfriendcj70
by Bronze sister on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:32 AM
1 mom liked this
I haven’t used them in years but they did help. I need to get my but I’m gear. Lol just follow the system and track your eating you will do great
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I have never used diet programs. I do however do my own, when I stick to it I'm able to lose the weight. 

I drink a lot of water and my food is portion according to the food. Nothing larger than the palm of my hand. If I eat 7 small meals I feel bettter than if I eat 3. I drink water with my meals, it fills yhou up faster. I love my carbs, but have limit them. 

Let us know how you do :)

mrgetinold
by Nana on Jan. 18, 2018 at 9:26 AM
2 moms liked this

I’m doing the 3$ online trying to widdle down my muffin top! Been on for 10 days lost 2.5 pounds, I get 23 points a day, love the free foods! And the zucchini fries are good!

My sister and her granddaughter are doing the whole program they go in get weighed and have lost one pound more then me! 

I like the online chat help too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)