Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish lets talk ... Thursday 1/18/18

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2018 at 11:47 PM
  • 26 Replies
  • 288 Total Views
4 moms liked this

Wow these weeks go by fast lately , and Im glad.

Whats up this weekend / anything ?

Im looking for somewhere to move no luck as of yet renting not buying.

Have a great day.

by on Jan. 17, 2018 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Jan. 18, 2018 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Good Morning Ladies!

Time is moving very quickly indeed. I hope everyone has a pleasant day.
Lb128f
by Linda on Jan. 18, 2018 at 1:46 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi Joy! ;-) Nothing much going on here, we did get a couple of inches of snow today. It's pretty. You are so right about the days flying by...we are already past the middle of the month...wow, right? Hope you can find a nice place you like soon! Good Luck! And, I hope you have a great day!

Manth
by Manth on Jan. 18, 2018 at 2:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning Joy. Another scorcher in South Australia - 108F today. Of course, I had a doctor's appointment in the hottest part of the day and couldn't get a cab to get me home for love or money. It would have taken over an hour to get home by public transport, with a 25 minute wait for the next bus, or I could spend a half-hour and walk. So I stopped in at a store on the way home and grabbed a cold bottle of tea and walked home. My knee will scream at me tomorrow for it but it was worth it.

Good luck with finding a new place.

secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Jan. 18, 2018 at 7:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning Joy....yup white here this am.....I'm hearing our plow guy as I type...haha...that's when I'm ok after a storm...as long as I'm cleaned out I don't feel anxious...always been that way.....not a whole lot going on today...first day home this week and I better get some stuff done around here....back on the road tomorrow...not sure what will be going on this weekend as I  don't know if we'll be able to get snowmbiles out or not...temps are looking good to do so but not sure if there's enough snow on our trails yet...hope ya have a good day!!

Borntoride123
by Sister on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Good Morning! Nothing much going on here. I wish the weather would warm back up.
mrgetinold
by Nana on Jan. 18, 2018 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Happee pre TGIF Joyful and All!

Well I think the week daze drag bum, but the weekends fly by!

Ugh, I have a cold sore ☹️. With all the modern advances of modern medicine why can’t they cure this? They have a little blue pill for Ed! Why can’t they cure may ever growing and hurting lip? Even the abreva it helps but it’s a cream so it looks worse then the lip when it’s on! I tried the lysine (plumbing issues to put nicely and the lip cover well it tore it off! Ugh

To add insult to my ugly lip I have to go to work! The young one (22) either it’s her personality or she don’t know how to socialize, but she stands there while we all are working, yesterday I did all the dishes as we are missing our other person. She stood there and watched! I was fed up I so thought about squirting her with the soaker nozzle! 

Well I gotta go! Butt I No wanna 😳😫🙃

Thank you Joyful for today’s post chat 🤗 

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Jan. 18, 2018 at 10:49 AM
2 moms liked this
Hey Joy you can rent my crappy place when I move. Lol I wouldn't wish that on anyone. We are looking to buy right now and inventory is low and prices are high. We have the preapproval, a realtor and our landlord's blessing to break the lease and can't find a place. My old house in SE is also up for rent for $2k per month. I paid $950 four years ago so the world has gone insane on housing prices for sure.

I have an appointment with a cardiologist and then I have no idea what the game plan is. I hope you have a good day.
letstalk747
by Joyful on Jan. 18, 2018 at 11:33 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi Nina , have a great day.

Quoting ninamsi: Good Morning Ladies! Time is moving very quickly indeed. I hope everyone has a pleasant day.

letstalk747
by Joyful on Jan. 18, 2018 at 11:35 AM
3 moms liked this

Hi Linda ,

No snow here and hope it stays that way , enjoy the day.

Quoting Lb128f:

Hi Joy! ;-) Nothing much going on here, we did get a couple of inches of snow today. It's pretty. You are so right about the days flying by...we are already past the middle of the month...wow, right? Hope you can find a nice place you like soon! Good Luck! And, I hope you have a great day!

letstalk747
by Joyful on Jan. 18, 2018 at 11:36 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi Manth ,

108 and you walked home whew double whew.  Have a great pain free knee the next couple days.

Quoting Manth:

Good morning Joy. Another scorcher in South Australia - 108F today. Of course, I had a doctor's appointment in the hottest part of the day and couldn't get a cab to get me home for love or money. It would have taken over an hour to get home by public transport, with a 25 minute wait for the next bus, or I could spend a half-hour and walk. So I stopped in at a store on the way home and grabbed a cold bottle of tea and walked home. My knee will scream at me tomorrow for it but it was worth it.

Good luck with finding a new place.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)