Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish!!! Let's Chat!!! 01/19/18

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 10:35 PM
  • 29 Replies
  • 303 Total Views
5 moms liked this

Image result for good morning

Good Friday Morning Sisters!

I was so excited i posted todays post yesterday lol....I'm ready for the Crafter Fair this weekend....

I was able to finish all the projects on the list and I'm ready with all my stuff to set up the table and sell to eager customers...

I have submitted 2 afghans for the contest and hope the Judges like what I've done .... There will be others who enter and i'm just here for the first time so it will be a learning process...

Time to get our chat on....Grab a cup of your favorite brew and a lil snack and join me for todays chat...

Have a great Friday and weekend ahead

by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lb128f
by Linda on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:56 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi Sissy Wanda  ;-) Hope you do well and have a lot of fun at the Crafting Fair, I am sure they will love the work you do! Good Luck! No big plans here (yay), I'm happy lol. Hope you have a great day!

doodlepuss
by Sheri on Jan. 19, 2018 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck! I caught Wyatt's cold...feel horrible. My mom doesn't help at all. I'm not even up to typing...ugh.
Manth
by Manth on Jan. 19, 2018 at 4:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Sissy Wanda. You've been working hard on your Craft Fair goodies - I'm sure you will do great.

We're sweltering this week - it got to 110F today! Tomorrow is supposed to 'cool off' a little - it should 'only' get to 97F or so. Athena is planning to take me to do my produce shopping and banking tomorrow (my bank is open Saturday mornings) to see if that works better now that she needs the car for work. If not, I'll go back to Friday shopping and just walk home with my goodies like I did yesterday from the doctor's office.

ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Jan. 19, 2018 at 6:02 AM
Good Morning/Evening Ladies!

Please take plenty of pictures Wanda. I'm sure you will do well at the craft fair. I will be attending a funeral today. One of my best friend's uncles died. Another died last month and another is in the hospital. Please say a prayer for her family. Enjoy your day/evening ladies.
ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Jan. 19, 2018 at 6:05 AM
1 mom liked this
My goodness Manth, we're freezing and your melting. I hope your able to get all of your shopping done in the morning.

Quoting Manth:

Hi Sissy Wanda. You've been working hard on your Craft Fair goodies - I'm sure you will do great.

We're sweltering this week - it got to 110F today! Tomorrow is supposed to 'cool off' a little - it should 'only' get to 97F or so. Athena is planning to take me to do my produce shopping and banking tomorrow (my bank is open Saturday mornings) to see if that works better now that she needs the car for work. If not, I'll go back to Friday shopping and just walk home with my goodies like I did yesterday from the doctor's office.

secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Jan. 19, 2018 at 6:22 AM

Morning Wanda...good luck and have fun at your craft fair.....suppose to be a fairly nice day around here....I'll be back on the road taking Kenny's sister to her Dr's appointment....not too sure what'll we'll get up to the weekend...by the sounds of it....Kenny is taking the 'Man Cold'.....good grief...hope ya have a great time and enjoy yourself!!

mrgetinold
by Nana on Jan. 19, 2018 at 9:28 AM

Happy TGIF Wanda and All!

Oh I so can’t wait to hear about how Our Crafty Wanda does at the fair! You have such a talent!

Well I didn’t get a text from my boss to come in early yesterday (she knew the day before we were down a person and had a awful menu (taters and gravy) she normally tells us at work the day before, as soon as I came in “didn’t you get my text?” And I showed her nothing in my messages! Felt like asking her her does the school pay for my cell phone... 😂 nope! 

So I gotta go back in there today 🙄, our head do not much head lady came in to take pictures! What? We are short peeps and you come in to take pictures? She needs pictures of us being awesome! Is what she said! How stupid is that? I pointed to my lip (cold sore probably from job stress) and she took a picture of my back!

Oh and we have a mom of 4 out since last Friday with the flu, Well she has to come in and fill out a leave of absence paperwork now! What, she has the flu? Don’t want that spreading around more then it is!

Ugh, enough complaining from me right? Sorry

I hope you all have a better day then me!

Thank you Wanda for today’s post chat hugs 🤗!

JennaBea
by Suprina on Jan. 19, 2018 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning....TGIF ladies !!!  Slept in a bit, now to brew me some coffee and wake up.  Still pretty cold.  Low 20's here.  No much planned, normal day here :)

JennaBea
by Suprina on Jan. 19, 2018 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck with your afghans !!!

1kidmomajm
by Kristy on Jan. 19, 2018 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning Wanda and sister.

I have a stomach ache, head ache and my shoulder hurts. I ordered some stuff on chewy's and ebay and am just trying to get motivated to get up! My mom wants me to come over and show her FB, she never uses it and when she does, she doesn't post in the right place! She also did some ancestry research on her side that I need to document. 

This week will warm up to above normal temps this time as opposed to all the below normal we've had!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)