Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally!! Finally!!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:42 AM
  • 25 Replies
  • 389 Total Views
9 moms liked this

I had an interview yesterday at 11am. I got a call at 3:30pm stating I got the position if I want it!!!! Closer to home and $1 more an hour!!!!  2 years and I'm finally permanent. I'm so happy only issue now is I start my quickbooks class tonight and I have no use for it at this job. LOL

by on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:45 AM
2 moms liked this
Congratulations!!!!!
ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:51 AM
2 moms liked this

congratulations  way to go    

gsmom9
by Sister on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:55 AM
2 moms liked this

So exciting. A new adventure. You must have really impressed them. What will you be doing?

chicken13
by Silver sister on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:09 AM
3 moms liked this
First....congrats!!

Second. I’d still take the quickbooks class. Cause ya never know and having that will help if you need to find a new job.
LuvHugs429
by Sister on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:16 AM
2 moms liked this

Basically I'm a Clerical Support Clerk. I will be an Assistant to a person who mostly works from home and then in my down time I will be helping out whoever needs my help in the office. I won't have anyone breathing down my neck anymore.

Quoting gsmom9:

So exciting. A new adventure. You must have really impressed them. What will you be doing?

gsmom9
by Sister on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:18 AM

Sounds awesome. You'll have steady hours?

Quoting LuvHugs429:

Basically I'm a Clerical Support Clerk. I will be an Assistant to a person who mostly works from home and then in my down time I will be helping out whoever needs my help in the office. I won't have anyone breathing down my neck anymore.

Quoting gsmom9:

RaeMarie
by RaeMarie on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

woohoo

LuvHugs429
by Sister on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:20 AM

I'm still taking the class because I already paid for it but one of the reasons they almost didn't hire me was because of the Quickbooks class (they don't use it) and was afraid once I had that certificate that I would look for a new job.

Quoting chicken13: First....congrats!! Second. I’d still take the quickbooks class. Cause ya never know and having that will help if you need to find a new job.

LuvHugs429
by Sister on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this

M-F 8-5 an hour lunch. They swore up and down they will not terminate it, there is always something to do and they really want to train me more towards HR position, I may have to take some of those classes LOL

Quoting gsmom9:

Sounds awesome. You'll have steady hours?

Quoting LuvHugs429:

Quoting gsmom9:

BL2010
by BL on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this

YAY.. congratulations

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)