Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish!!! Let's Chat 02/09/18

Posted by   + Show Post

Good Friday Morning Dear Sisters!!!!!!

It's already Friday and it was a fast week!

Spent the better part of the in the hospital...having a sciatic attack and was in sever pain...They gave me a shot and medication to take at home...The pain was unbearable and it kept me from doing anything today....

With all the political news going on I'd like to hear what you've got to say about the Memo's!!!

So lets get our chat on!!!

Have a wonderful day and weekend ahead...

by on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:29 PM
Replies (11-15):
BL2010
by BL on Feb. 9, 2018 at 1:24 PM

Hidy ho ladies. I am glad it's Friday as I get two days off from dialysis. lol.. By the time you start feeling someone good on day two, it's time to go back.

Anyway, just here in the office and the sun is shining at the moment. May get a little more snow over the weekend.

hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on Feb. 9, 2018 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Good morning Sissy Linda....I wish i hadn't heard what was in the memo's they are sharing...It's only going bring on other stuff....Have a great day and weekend ahead  xoxo

Quoting Lb128f:

Hi Wanda! I'm sorry you have been ill. I hope you are feeling better soon! Sorry, I don't now anything about the "memo's" I try to avoid politics's, lol! Hope you have a great day!

hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:21 PM

Thank  you Sissy BL

Quoting BL2010:

<<<<>>>> Please take care of yourself.

Quoting hau_siyoka:

Good Friday Morning Dear Sisters!!!!!!

It's already Friday and it was a fast week!

Spent the better part of the in the hospital...having a sciatic attack and was in sever pain...They gave me a shot and medication to take at home...The pain was unbearable and it kept me from doing anything today....

With all the political news going on I'd like to hear what you've got to say about the Memo's!!!

So lets get our chat on!!!

Have a wonderful day and weekend ahead...

hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Sissy Nina........Congrats on the win it was a great game!!! That military parade got me thinking...We've never had a grandstand of power before...It will be interesting what the others say about it....Have a great weekend...

t ninamsi: Good Morning Ladies! We've been celebrating the Eagles win here in Philly. I am more concerned about the proposed military parade our president wants than the memos. I think we are going down a dangerous road towards dictatorship.

hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:29 PM

Hi Sissy Carol...Total USA drama in politics...The stories still go on!  Have a great weekend...

Quoting secondcup5:

Morning Wanda...sorry you're not feeling well....don't really know anything about the memos to comment about them....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)