Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish Let's Talk 03/18/18

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2018 at 8:40 AM
  • 33 Replies
  • 347 Total Views
6 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Hello Ladies!!!
How is everybody doing today?
Any plans? I have the typical Sunday chores =)
I may go out enjoy the 50 temps today Im hoping the winds are calm. Come chat with me,tell me whats on your mind
Have a good day!!
by on Mar. 18, 2018 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lb128f
by Linda on Mar. 18, 2018 at 9:07 AM
3 moms liked this

Hi Wendy! I like  that quote! Nothing happening here today, yay! Did you all skate yesterday? Hope everyone had fun! ;-) Hope you all have a great day!

ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Mar. 18, 2018 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning Wendy & Ladies!

Thank you for the beautiful flowers and encouraging message Wendy.  We are going to church this morning.  I have no idea what will happen after that.  Keep smiling ladies and have a wonderful day.

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Mar. 18, 2018 at 9:17 AM
3 moms liked this
Hello Linda!!! Yes we went skating. It was a long day but good =)
Have a good one

Quoting Lb128f:

Hi Wendy! I like  that quote! Nothing happening here today, yay! Did you all skate yesterday? Hope everyone had fun! ;-) Hope you all have a great day!

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Mar. 18, 2018 at 9:18 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello Nina! You are so welcome
Hope you enjoy your day
Enjoy the weather =)

Quoting ninamsi:

Good Morning Wendy & Ladies!

Thank you for the beautiful flowers and encouraging message Wendy.  We are going to church this morning.  I have no idea what will happen after that.  Keep smiling ladies and have a wonderful day.

chicken13
by Silver sister on Mar. 18, 2018 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Morning Wendy!!!

It’s 11 degrees and horribly windy out!!! I’m ready for spring. Seriously.

Not sure what I’ll try to accomplish on my list today. Got a bunch of random stuff done yesterday and watched the justice league. Kinda bummed there weren’t more shirtless shots of Jason momoa. Lol.
1kidmomajm
by Kristy on Mar. 18, 2018 at 9:43 AM
2 moms liked this

Good morning sisters. I never did any laundry yesterday, so that will be today. I may also run to the pet store and try to get Andrew out for some shoe shopping.

I slept on the couch cuz dh was snoring, but in the living room my cat Motley was playing with a spinning ball toy for forever. I didn't want to stop him since he was having fun and could lose some weight, but it was so loud! 

The college my son is going to won a basketball game the other night that made history, it was all over the news, UMBC beat UVA. Tonight they play Kansas, so we shall see. I mormally hate basketball, but right now I guess I like it!!

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Mar. 18, 2018 at 9:43 AM
2 moms liked this
Good morning and I hope spring weather is coming your way today. I have work to do around here but I would like to see my sister's new home. I suspect my work list will win out and I will postpone my visit. I hope you have a very good day.
Manth
by Manth on Mar. 18, 2018 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning Wendy! Glad to hear that you've got warmer temps happening.

Typical Sunday here - sleeping in then visiting with my sweet MIL. Once we got home I brought in yesterday's laundry to fold and put away.

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Mar. 18, 2018 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Morning to you!!!!
Girl Im with you I want spring to! We are suppose to get snow Again Tuesday Ugh!!!!!!!
So he wasnt on much without a shirt that man is definitely eye candy!!!!
Hope you have a good day! Stay warm

Quoting chicken13: Morning Wendy!!!

It’s 11 degrees and horribly windy out!!! I’m ready for spring. Seriously.

Not sure what I’ll try to accomplish on my list today. Got a bunch of random stuff done yesterday and watched the justice league. Kinda bummed there weren’t more shirtless shots of Jason momoa. Lol.
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Mar. 18, 2018 at 10:31 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello Kristy
You must be tired!!! I hate nights like that especially when you have to work but its good you are off =)
Wow thats awesome on basketball game! I just cant wrap it around my head Andrew college Wow!!!!
Kristy have a good day

Quoting 1kidmomajm:

Good morning sisters. I never did any laundry yesterday, so that will be today. I may also run to the pet store and try to get Andrew out for some shoe shopping.

I slept on the couch cuz dh was snoring, but in the living room my cat Motley was playing with a spinning ball toy for forever. I didn't want to stop him since he was having fun and could lose some weight, but it was so loud! 

The college my son is going to won a basketball game the other night that made history, it was all over the news, UMBC beat UVA. Tonight they play Kansas, so we shall see. I mormally hate basketball, but right now I guess I like it!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)