Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like a pin cushion

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2018 at 11:06 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 165 Total Views
3 moms liked this

It seems like I get blood work done every time I go to the doctors.

Mom2eleven&Gma_to_Keira, Sophi, Mariah

by on Mar. 20, 2018 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Mar. 20, 2018 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this

You must have really good insurance or a really concerned doctor.  I hope you will not have to have blood drawn on your next visit.

Gma_2_Mariah
by Sister on Mar. 20, 2018 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Both actually.  Hopefully won't need to, but likely yes lol.  How are your doing?

Quoting ninamsi:

You must have really good insurance or a really concerned doctor.  I hope you will not have to have blood drawn on your next visit.

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Mar. 20, 2018 at 11:36 PM
3 moms liked this
I hope you are fine
ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Mar. 20, 2018 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm doing well.  Thanks for asking.

Quoting Gma_2_Mariah:

Both actually.  Hopefully won't need to, but likely yes lol.  How are your doing?

Quoting ninamsi:

Gma_2_Mariah
by Sister on Mar. 21, 2018 at 12:02 AM

Thank you. This is the 3rd neurologist I've seen and he says I will be fine.  I've been having electrical shock sensations in my eyes for awhile now.  Had an MRI done and all the blood work all seems to be normal.  Now using eyedrops almost hourly and eye gel before I go to sleep for dry eyes.  The feelings aren't as bad lately.  One neurologist even said benign vertigo.  That definitely was a new one on me.

Quoting AndrewsMomPDX: I hope you are fine

letstalk747
by Joyful on Mar. 21, 2018 at 12:07 AM
2 moms liked this

I hear ya.

Lb128f
by Linda on Mar. 21, 2018 at 12:38 AM
2 moms liked this

I know what you mean, ouch!

patnic
by Sister on Mar. 21, 2018 at 7:55 AM

I have severe dry eye due to Graph vs Host Disease.  

There are lots of options for dry eye.  Tear duct cauterization (doesn't hurt as bad as it sounds, lighter than a bee sting), Lacriserts, eye gel drops (vs eye drops) (Walmart has a generic version that I like) and Prose contact lens. And I love the Systane Nightime with mineral oil in it.  

Hope you feel better.  And I feel your pain about the blood work.

Quoting Gma_2_Mariah:

Thank you. This is the 3rd neurologist I've seen and he says I will be fine.  I've been having electrical shock sensations in my eyes for awhile now.  Had an MRI done and all the blood work all seems to be normal.  Now using eyedrops almost hourly and eye gel before I go to sleep for dry eyes.  The feelings aren't as bad lately.  One neurologist even said benign vertigo.  That definitely was a new one on me.

Quoting AndrewsMomPDX: I hope you are fine

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Mar. 21, 2018 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Hope all is ok
I hate needles
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)