Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAJOR SPOILER FOR TWD!!! OMG SO MANY QUESTIONS!!

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 12:28 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 191 Total Views
3 moms liked this
OK IM TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I WANT TO SCREAM ABOUT ALL OF THIS!!! Lol!!!

WHAT THE EFFIN HELL HAPPENED??? You know what happened....exactly what I thought would the whole EFFIN time!!!!! I EFFIN KNEW EUGENE WAS PLANNING SOMETHING BIG TO HELP! I knew he’d have to wait for the right time! I knew he’d have to pretend for a long time to make it right!
And omg Rick saving Negan😳😳😳
I’m not disagreeing but he damn sure pissed off Maggie. I’m so worried that her and Daryl and Jesus are going to do something to make Rick want to kill them. And wtf are Daryl and Jesus so mad about anyway, I mean I get why Maggie would be mad but why the other 2?
Omg I can’t believe the season is over already 😭😭😭
by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Lb128f
by Linda on Apr. 16, 2018 at 12:57 AM
2 moms liked this

IDK anything about WD (other than the names, lol)...you should talk about and share all this in the weekly WD post! ;) The ladies will love you sharing all this! It's here...

https://www.cafemom.com/group/7446/forums/read/21866984/Walking_Dead_Spoiler_Alert?ct=acc_featured

patnic
by Sister on Apr. 16, 2018 at 5:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Daryl is mad because he was caged as a dog by Negan and he killed Glen, which he feels responsible for.  I don't know about Jesus.

momofthem311
by Bronze sister on Apr. 16, 2018 at 7:15 AM
1 mom liked this
I know but I mean Rick is pissed about that stuff too plus he lost Carl. I guess he’s just tying to honor Carl by trying to make peace happen. I would not have been sad if Negan died but I think he did a good thing

Quoting patnic:

Daryl is mad because he was caged as a dog by Negan and he killed Glen, which he feels responsible for.  I don't know about Jesus.

ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Apr. 16, 2018 at 11:48 AM

bump

soymujer
by Mikki on Apr. 16, 2018 at 1:09 PM

blank stare

I don't watch the show so I'm over here like...!

hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on Apr. 16, 2018 at 2:27 PM

BUMP!

RaeMarie
by RaeMarie on Apr. 16, 2018 at 2:37 PM

It was a crazy episode for sure. There is lots of conversation on the weekly WD post

Lb128f
by Linda on Apr. 16, 2018 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)