Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish Let's talk...4/22/18

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2018 at 7:04 AM
  • 35 Replies
  • 432 Total Views
7 moms liked this

happy earthday

Hey, ladies!  It's an early Sunday morning!  I'm up and getting around for church out of town so we can see old friends too!  Today is earth day so go do something for it!  So, grab your coffee and a bite to eat and let's talk!

by on Apr. 22, 2018 at 7:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Carmen66
by Carmen - Hot Latina on Apr. 22, 2018 at 7:06 AM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Good morning Nikki, I'm wide awake house is quiet. I'm about to do my yoga then coffee. Have a beautiful day☀️☀️☀️.
Lb128f
by Linda on Apr. 22, 2018 at 7:15 AM
5 moms liked this

Hi Mikki! ;-) Happy Sunday and happy earthdayto you! I like that quote! Hope you have fun with your friends and a great day!

RaeMarie
by RaeMarie on Apr. 22, 2018 at 7:48 AM
4 moms liked this

Morning. DD17 and I are the only ones up. She would still be asleep but she has to work. Thinking today all I do is laundry and my dads bathroom floor. Hopefully baby girl will let me get that much done. Have an awesome day!

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Apr. 22, 2018 at 8:06 AM
5 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Going to do go carts with 2 other couples
These carts go 40mph hoping to have a great time =)
kaarina
by Boston Strong on Apr. 22, 2018 at 8:13 AM
4 moms liked this
Good morning. It's my grandson Connor's fifth birthday party today. He's having a party at a kids bouncy house place with his little friends at noon, and then back to the house for a birthday co-celebration with his big brother Ryan who turned 21. They are a half hour drive away from here, so I need to get up and dressed and get Wolfie all taken care of and settled before we leave. I bought Connor a stand alone basketball hoop, a basketball, and a new pair of Nike basketball sneakers for his birthday gift. I am giving Ryan a gift card to Amazon so he can get what he wants.
looneymom467
by Regina on Apr. 22, 2018 at 8:42 AM
3 moms liked this

Good morning I am wore out from the party yesterday she enjoyed herself and loved the gifts.  Had a bigger one last year but things were going on with people this year.  I got her an easel and she spent hours using it...

Carmen66
by Carmen - Hot Latina on Apr. 22, 2018 at 8:43 AM
2 moms liked this
Happy birthday Connor

Quoting kaarina: Good morning. It's my grandson Connor's fifth birthday party today. He's having a party at a kids bouncy house place with his little friends at noon, and then back to the house for a birthday co-celebration with his big brother Ryan who turned 21. They are a half hour drive away from here, so I need to get up and dressed and get Wolfie all taken care of and settled before we leave. I bought Connor a stand alone basketball hoop, a basketball, and a new pair of Nike basketball sneakers for his birthday gift. I am giving Ryan a gift card to Amazon so he can get what he wants.
ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Apr. 22, 2018 at 8:46 AM
2 moms liked this
Good Morning Nikki & Ladies!

I hope everyone has a great day.
ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Apr. 22, 2018 at 8:48 AM
2 moms liked this
Happy Birthday to Connor & Ryan. I'm sure you will have a ball celebrating with them. Can't wait to see some pictures.

Quoting kaarina: Good morning. It's my grandson Connor's fifth birthday party today. He's having a party at a kids bouncy house place with his little friends at noon, and then back to the house for a birthday co-celebration with his big brother Ryan who turned 21. They are a half hour drive away from here, so I need to get up and dressed and get Wolfie all taken care of and settled before we leave. I bought Connor a stand alone basketball hoop, a basketball, and a new pair of Nike basketball sneakers for his birthday gift. I am giving Ryan a gift card to Amazon so he can get what he wants.
chicken13
by Silver sister on Apr. 22, 2018 at 8:50 AM
2 moms liked this
Right now it’s peaceful and quiet.

I’m gonna start moving soon...pancakes then I’m gonna see if dh wants to move the door into place. It needs one last coat, but if I paint it today he won’t be able to move it. I hate painting in place...but I’ll do what I have to.

The rest of the day...driving 3 hrs south to a soccer game. Then coming home and collapsing
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)