Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish lets talk ... Thursday 4/26/18

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2018 at 12:06 AM
  • 84 Replies
  • 967 Total Views
7 moms liked this

Happy Thursday !

Who is getting some gardening/ yard work done?

Whats up and how are ya , have a good one.

by on Apr. 26, 2018 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lb128f
by Linda on Apr. 26, 2018 at 12:32 AM
4 moms liked this

Hi Joy! ;-) No gardening here...but, I'd love to have a garden. A flower garden and a veggie garden too! Do you have a garden? How's your weather, getting any nice days now? Hope you have a great day!

secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Apr. 26, 2018 at 5:13 AM
4 moms liked this

Morning Joy....it's raining cats and dogs here this am....I'm taking Kenny's sister to the Dr, this morning and a few other errands...tomorrow I've got the grandkids coming for the weekend....my son has a hockey tournament...so I'll have very busy weekend...hope you have a good one

ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Apr. 26, 2018 at 5:42 AM
4 moms liked this

Good Morning Joy & Ladies!

Love the cheerful post.  I am not a gardener.  I love flowers.  Nothing special planned for today.  I hope everyone has a great day/evening.

brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Apr. 26, 2018 at 5:58 AM
4 moms liked this
Good morning. No garden yet. Working on one though.
I’m off to work. Glad the weekend is near lol. Have s great day all
SpiritedWitch
by Silver sister on Apr. 26, 2018 at 6:12 AM
4 moms liked this

No garden (live in apt) but I think my hubby may (might) try some patio plants. I am definitely going to encourage it b/c he needs something to do.

mcginnisc
by Claire on Apr. 26, 2018 at 6:26 AM
3 moms liked this

Good morning! 

I'm not sure what we will do today except for Karate from 4:45-6:30. Heath just left for the office and won't be home until around 9ish tonight since he is meeting one of his best friends for dinner and maybe a movie to avoid traffic after work. I know I'll workout at some point. I had planned to take the girls strawberry picking tomorrow, but maybe we will go today instead before class...or maybe, I can talk them into going to a trail and wandering around for a bit. We'll see. 

ETA: Crap.. I just checked the weather. It is supposed to rain all day again! Grrr... no trail for us or strawberry picking today. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

chicken13
by Silver sister on Apr. 26, 2018 at 8:38 AM
3 moms liked this

It's still a little too cold and crappy to do any gardening/yard work...yet.

Starting my morning off with a septic pumping...sound like fun?  Glad it's not my job.  Spring maintenance is the best (NOT).

I never made it to Home Depot yesterday...so I'm hoping to get that done today.  Also need to order dh a shirt from the tailor...luckily he has dh's measurements on file....and all I need is a nice white.  The tailor has a good eye....so I'm not worried with what he picks.

Then it's laundry, toilets and the stove hood.

Dd has work tonight....so it's just dh and I.  Might try to catch up on Westworld

RaeMarie
by RaeMarie on Apr. 26, 2018 at 8:55 AM
3 moms liked this

Morning! Getting outside would be glorious today. Not sure I will get to though. My dad has a dr appointment, dh has a dr appointment and I have to take dd17 to the dept of child support for another go at the DNA testing. At least I get to be out in the warm sun even if it is in a car. I thrive in this weather.  Have a great day!

Carmen66
by Carmen - Hot Latina on Apr. 26, 2018 at 9:05 AM
3 moms liked this

Good Morning lovely ladies, im at work nothing new. Im getting close to my trip to Puerto Rico very excited.

redneck_kids
by Linda on Apr. 26, 2018 at 9:05 AM
2 moms liked this
Hubby has a day off and it is weird. It feels like Sat. Lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)