Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

having a hard time

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:43 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 171 Total Views

my name is tina and i just found out this past sunday that mom has lung cancer. she seem to be very strong and willing to fight this. but im having such a hard time. my mind work on the what if's can't help it that's just how i am. it could be from my bipolar that im see thing in a diffrent light. she 's having surgery on the 25th of this month. i been making a journal every day i write in it seems to help a lil. can anyone help me with all this?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
smcnamara
by Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 9:40 PM

Im so sorry to hear this.  Cancer is never an easy thing to deal with, whether its you or someone close to you.  I was diagnosed myself last january with Leukemia but have been in remission for a year now :)  If you need someone to talk to you you can definitely let it all out here, we'll be here to support you through this journey with your mom

sweetheart5703
by on Feb. 11, 2011 at 12:16 PM

I am sorry to hear about that. My Grandfather currently has stage 4 lung cancer. He was diagnosed with it in March of last year. Right now he is in home hospice. He just started last week. The cancer has spread. It's been the most difficult the last few weeks because he can't do anything for himself anymore, and he needs help just to use the bathroom and bathe. It's hard but you have to be strong for your Mom. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)