Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello...I'm new

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:37 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 176 Total Views

Hi there my name is Jeanne and I am a SAHM of soon to be 7 year old ADHD/Autistic twin boys.  My husband is a stage 4 renal cancer patient.  The hardest part of this is my kids see him suffering the way he is and it's killing me that I can't fix it or make it disappear!!  No man, woman or child should ever have to live with this!  My husband and I will be married 14 years on Sept 13th this year, I will be 44 and we will be celebrating his 60th in October.  I also suffer with severe depression (GEE, I WONDER WHY??)

I am trying to find a new passion in life as a cake artist!  I love making and designing cakes for others.  I don't know many people that celebrate without cake.  I found that I am very good at it, been doing it since about February this year so I am still fairly new at it.  Wwhen I design a cake, I escape all my troubles briefly.  I am not a professional baker or sugar/cake artist by far but I do love making people happy when they see their cakes! 

I hope to make a few friends with similar experiences for support.

HUGS my new friends.

People need to understand that children with special needs are not sick. They are not searching for a cure, just acceptance.   Admin 40ish and Beyond.  Come join the fun at 40ish and Beyond....www.cafemom.com/group/7446    Check out my blog at http://cakesbycakechic.blogspot.com/

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)