Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Been fighting cancer for the last 6 years

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:40 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 204 Total Views

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
rileybear123
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:46 AM

I am 36, I have been fighting 3rd stage lung cancer for 6 years now...only going into remission for a month or 2 at a time.  My daughter, thankfully, turned 18 in January and is off to college in the fall to study to be an oncology nurse.  I've never been part of a support group so I thought I would check this out.

boom_maker
by Member on Feb. 17, 2012 at 5:41 PM

welcome. this group isn't very active but the girls here are very supportive. i hope they are able to control your cancer. i'm really not good with words, sorry. you should be proud of your daughter =) the nurses that have cared for my mom have been great and they play a big part in the wellbeing of the patient.

mybrowneyedboys
by Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Welcome!  So sorry that you have been going through this for 6 years, but it sounds like they have been able to manage it for you and that's great.  That's awesome about your daughter...my husband actually is studying to be an oncology nurse as well.  

Angellinda
by Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Sending my sincere care to you! Never give up. Do what you can on your good days. Rest on the bad ones.. Wishing you your healing wellness & A Miracle. I believe in them. May you receive one!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)