Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nausea Daily is not fun anymore ;o(

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:16 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 207 Total Views

The feeling of getting sick as soon as you wake up is not fun no more. Knowing that you have two spots of Something growing in you and when Dr's say you wont feel anything. BS, 7 months ago. Mass was removed that was RCC. And now going through this all over again with two more tumors. However i will continue to eat healthy, exercise what i can. Faith Carry's me all the way. Just feels like I'm getting hit kind of hard right now.. 

Renee

by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
amzbrznjz
by Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:14 PM

hang in there God has a plan for you!  Meanwhile you can take zofran, it helps with nausea

jiles240
by New Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Thank you,  My husband and I raise two of our grandchildren. So i do believe most days they are what keeps me going also.

Renee

Ethl
by Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Try using ginger --it comes in liquid form or strips---this helped my husband the most--praying for you--

jiles240
by New Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Thank you, I know i hear ginger does wonders for so many things. So in liquid form what does he put it in? like mixed with something else. I am on days now taking pepto pills, lots of water. Started my multi vitamin the liquid form.

Quoting Ethl:

Try using ginger --it comes in liquid form or strips---this helped my husband the most--praying for you--

Ethl
by Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 1:59 PM

He used a little water---it does seem to be quite strong--he liked the strips better although he liked ginger-lots of luck to you--keep in touch so we know how you are doing--prayers to you-

akpapawifey
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this
My dd was on 2 chemo meds one considered strong she ad a script for zofran think how it spell. On chemo days she got it by iv 1st. It seemed to haven worked for her really well. Also there's candied ginger.
amzbrznjz
by Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 11:05 AM

zofran is a nausea drug for cancer patients, I take it for other reasons...

Quoting akpapawifey:

My dd was on 2 chemo meds one considered strong she ad a script for zofran think how it spell. On chemo days she got it by iv 1st. It seemed to haven worked for her really well. Also there's candied ginger.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN