Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone Here Batttling Cervical Cancer?

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 5:51 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 184 Total Views

I could really use some support and prayers.

teal ribbongood

by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
amzbrznjz
by Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

upon my hysterectomy they found it in my cervix, took megace, could not handle the emotional roller coaster...I will pray for you though this, I know how hard it can be and the decisions to come will not be easy...prayingpraying

EbonyLove29
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 7:38 PM

thank you! They told me that my tumor had spread-ed out too far into my vaginal walls and that I can't get a hysterectomy. I'm currently getting chemo and radiation to shrink the tumor in size. You're so right  about that emotional roller coaster.

SeanandNoahsmom
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I am a 4 year cervical cancer survivor. But mine was early, stage 1B, and I had radical hysterectomy and radiation. That was very aggressive treatment, but that way, I knew it would be cured. I take HRT to ward off menopause. I am so sorry for what you are going through. What stage are you, and what is your treatment plan? Positive thoughts and prayers for you; pm me anytime.

EbonyLove29
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:38 PM

My  doctor plan for me is 6weeeks of chemo therapy, plus daily radiation treatments. They may even do surgery to inplant direct radiation on the tumor. My stage  is 1b2.

x_Starr_x
by Owner & Fighter on Dec. 2, 2012 at 12:26 AM
yes I've had cc for 3 years and now I work for the national cervical cancer coalition. I'm here if you need to chat.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kimbotspot
by New Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:06 AM
I was just diagnosed. Im also pregnant so i cant go through any kind of treatments until i give birth. Sending prayers your way!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
x_Starr_x
by Owner & Fighter on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Quoting amzbrznjz:

upon my hysterectomy they found it in my cervix, took megace, could not handle the emotional roller coaster...I will pray for you though this, I know how hard it can be and the decisions to come will not be easy...prayingpraying

Created this group

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118274
x_Starr_x
Quoting SeanandNoahsmom:

I am a 4 year cervical cancer survivor. But mine was early, stage 1B, and I had radical hysterectomy and radiation. That was very aggressive treatment, but that way, I knew it would be cured. I take HRT to ward off menopause. I am so sorry for what you are going through. What stage are you, and what is your treatment plan? Positive thoughts and prayers for you; pm me anytime.

Created this group

x_Starr_x
Quoting kimbotspot:

I was just diagnosed. Im also pregnant so i cant go through any kind of treatments until i give birth. Sending prayers your way!!

Created this group

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN