Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love my mom..Breast Cancer Fighter

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 5:47 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 301 Total Views
My mom is such a strong women to fight breast cancer the way she did years ago! With the Relay meetings coming up next week it makes me think about it all...
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
doodlebopfan
by Member on Jan. 29, 2015 at 3:27 PM

I am so sorry for your mom's loss, but thankful that you can remember and honor her with the relays. Bless you!

Kinseymomof3
by New Member on Feb. 12, 2015 at 8:19 PM
Thanks so much doodlebopfan and my mom did survive other family and friends didn't but so greatful my,mom is still alive!
Kinseymomof3
by New Member on Feb. 12, 2015 at 8:20 PM
Thanks so much doodlebopfan and my mom did survive other family and friends didn't but so greatful my,mom is still alive!
doodlebopfan
by Member on Feb. 14, 2015 at 10:20 AM

I am so sorry for misreading your post and so glad you still have your mom! I guess this little group has experienced so much loss lately, that I just totally misread it. Cancer does take many people (we have lost many as well), but it doesn't get everyone. My husband, uncle, and grandmother are just a few of the survivers who I am blessed to still have in my life. Thanks for sharing about your mom! :)

Quoting Kinseymomof3: Thanks so much doodlebopfan and my mom did survive other family and friends didn't but so greatful my,mom is still alive!

Kinseymomof3
by New Member on Feb. 19, 2015 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this
No worries glad we have this support from others.
SeanandNoahsmom
by Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:09 AM

Glad to here that she is a survivor- does she participate in the Relay to give others hope?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)