Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will be having another MAMC baby...

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2008 at 1:16 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 434 Total Views

I'm not exactly thrilled with this thought, but I guess it could be worse.  I have a pretty good doc here (Cpt. Tucker) and she's going to be my doctor throughout the entire pregnancy due to certain complications with my pregnancy.  With my last one, I had Dr. Paymaster and he was good too...but there are some there that I would not let put a bandaid on a cut let alone deliver my child...lol like LTC Patten.  That man can kiss my fat preggo butt!!!  He's the world's worst doctor and I've already informed him that he is to be nowhere near my body when this baby is on the way...I'd rather delivery him or her myself!  But we have put in for a compassionate reassignment, so maybe we will be somewhere else when this baby gets here in April.

LOL anywho, just wanted to let you all know.  There's a NICU Christmas dinner on 12/5 or 6 (have to glance at the invitation again) and we're thinking about going...just in case the new baby ends up being a preemie as well.  Man I'm not ready to go through all of this again!

Amy

by on Nov. 19, 2008 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jesshunter519
by New Member on Dec. 8, 2008 at 6:40 PM

CPT.Tucker is also the one that delivered my son in June she is the best doctor at madigan in my opinion I loved her.

MJF0805
by on Dec. 31, 2008 at 9:57 PM

I had dr batig and dr paymaster they were wonderful drs and that LTC Patten i agree he was horriable after i seen him i strictly requested to see dr batig i cant remember his rank but when i went to deliver i was hoping it was either dr batig or paymaster that delivered me and thank god it was paymaster lol

2-1CavWife
by New Member on Dec. 31, 2008 at 11:27 PM

I honestly cant remember who delivered my daughter, lol. I saw a different doctor every appointment, and was in labor for forty hours before they did a csection. There were so many shift changes with new doctors and nurses coming in and introducing themselves I lost count! Maybe it was a good thing I dont remember since there are so many bad ones, he he he.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN