Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kawasaki awareness and stories

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:01 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 355 Total Views

Hello everyone. 
I am in the process of writing a book.  I would love to get it published, but in the very least I plan on eventually posting my son's story on a website.
I am interested in other families stories as well. 
Many of you might have seen some of my posts on KDForum.org (ID Mom2John) trying to get public awareness....which sadly hasn't been successful.  I am hoping a published work might draw attention to the importance of KD awareness and quicker diagnosis.
That said, I am seeking your stories, your words, your pictures.  Please email me if you are interested.  I don't know what will eventually come of it, but I will at least put together a full account from everything you send.  If you don't want your names or things of that nature, you can send it anonymously.  I just need other's experiences. 

Thank you for any help in this matter.
Sincerely, Nikki Morrison  

DangerousFlames@gmail.com

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus

"If I am not for me, who will be?  If I am for myself alone, what am I?  If not now, when?"  Pirke Avot 1:14

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
kdvader3
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2009 at 12:23 PM

Hi,

You might have seen my posts on the kdforum site under kdvader3 as well. I had KD in '79 and am now 33. I remember quite a bit of what happened and have been battling health issues ever since. If you are interested in my story, just let me know... kdvader3@aol.com. I appreciate your efforts to raise awareness.

thanks,

-Kris

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)