Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pirate Master Fourth Show Debate!

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:02 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 179 Total Views
Can't wait to see how the fourth show goes down, will Azymuth stay captain? Will the Red team stay on top?
Can a woman become captain?

Will Jay be found out what a scully wag he is?
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
huclbere
by Group Owner on Jun. 21, 2007 at 10:03 PM
Ok, this is my idea's for this week's show and everything else inbetween. First, If the captain wants to keep all his gold , then good for him, If he wants to share it then good for everybody.
Another thing, I think that when a person is kicked of the crew then they really should have been made to walk the plank and fall into the water and swim to the raft, just like they did in the real pirate days except there was no raft. If the captain get's most of the money then they can walk a darn diving board.
 Ok, Good for Louie to make Captain, Bad for Louie cause now he is marked to get kicked off. You know JD is out to get him.
Getting rid of Cheryl was probably a good thing for Louie cause she had JD's back and he had hers. They were tight I don't care if you say she was only doing what she was told. She had his back. And he had hers. Jupiter can say that all she wants but Cheryl was looking out for JD and vica versa, and down the road that may not be good. And Cheryl was a threat to all the girls. She was strong. Mind and Body. They probably did the girls a favor by getting rid of her now. The dumbest thing Cheryl did was not bid on the paper, ( I forgot what it was called) (Brian Bubble)
I have a feeling though if the team that Louie is on don't keep winning he will be in trouble, and won't this be crazy if him and JD end up on the same team. And win, hahahhaa
Will Louie share the money then?
I do believe though Azymuth did cause the black team to loss this challenge. So in reality he was the weakest link in this challenge and they probably should have sent him home.
 But Cheryl was the biggest threat, But she didn't have the most control on the boat. I think that JD, Jay have alot of control of what is going on. Even though their in the background. Cheryl should have stepped up to the plate for the women, Now one of the others should do it. Maybe Jupiter.
76kendra
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 4:52 PM

I've been saying walk the plank too!  That whole floating off on the raft to get the sad tv shot is lame!  I still love Louie!

Argh!
Captain Jenny Kidd

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)