Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAKE YOUR DREAMS 4 LIFE @HOME!!!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:59 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 115 Total Views

Hey all

I am a blessed mom of a 5 month old, a wife, a sister, a daughter and most important I am a woman who wants the best for her familia and for my future in this world. These are trying times and so for that same reason I joined this phenomenal company and it's really happening, I'm building a secure business from HOME!!!!Whether YOU are lookin' to start something part time or you are tired of feeling , overworked and underpaid. Check the website, I KNOW this will be a blessing for you too!!   There's NOTHING to risk just get the info and make a decision for yourself.

Looking for Serious Business-Minded partners, like myself, who want to build their own business from home. No selling, No inventory, No parties, and NO RISK!! We work with an award winning, 23 year old health& wellness company with an impeccable record with the Better Business Bureau and a top notch compensation plan!!! 

"Don't wait for the light to appear at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself"   Sara Henderson - 1936

Visit: www.workathomeunited.com/ldl

Feel free to email me at:  dreams4life2008@live.com

Thanks for reading and giving YOUR family a dreams 4 life opportunity,

Pelucha

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)