Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hot Seat 1/26 RJSMomma

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:56 AM
  • 38 Replies
  • 809 Total Views

Once a week I'll pick a group member to "sit" in the hot seat. Her name will be posted at the bottum of this post. The rest of the group is to ask her questions (silly, serious, personal,general whatever) and she is to do her best to answer all the questions honestly.

**PLEASE Quote which question you are answering so the post remains somewhat organized and do not answer more than one persons questions in a reply at a time** (in other words reply multiple times if there are several peoples questions waiting when you get around to replying)

Now I am going to make a rule that I know some groups play with out. IF you ask a question you are automatically entered in to the "could be next" lottery. SO if you're not comfortable with the prospect of being in the hot seat don't ask a question or get someone else to ask your question for you...

New Rule lol... If you are not particpating because you can not think of any original questions to ask go back thru some of the old Hot seat posts and borrow some questions from there. It is TOTALLY OK to ask questions that have been asked of someone else before. If we don't get more new particpants I'm going to start recycling the mamas that have already been in the Hot Seat, lol. : )

This week's mama in the hot seat is...RJSMomma

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RJSMOMMA
by Group Admin on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:26 AM

why thank you,

Im ready

ask away

im an opened book lol 

ChancesMommy07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:42 AM

If you could go back it time and change one thing in your life would you?

Whats your dream job?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Wicartic
by Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:45 AM

Why is your Profile set to Private?(I'm trying to think of questions to ask you)

what is your first name?

Age?

what do you like to do for fun?

What is your favorite memory?

I'll think of more later.

RJSMOMMA
by Group Admin on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:56 AM

Quoting ChancesMommy07:

If you could go back it time and change one thing in your life would you? Now thats a hard one, theres so much, and yet nothing at the same time, I probally woyuld have done the laundry yesterday insted

Whats your dream job? money for nothin baby!!! no umm I wish my karaoke business took off better then it had, or to be a chef, I love to cook and bake

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go? somewhere warm all year long

RJSMOMMA
by Group Admin on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:56 AM

Quoting Wicartic: Thank you

Why is your Profile set to Private?(I'm trying to think of questions to ask you) because some times I get board and start drama in some of the large groups (the ones that havent banned me yet) and for the privacy of my children and to keep my nosey step daughters from seeing something horible I might say about them, JK,lol you can always send me a friend request but my myspace is better and more up to date and more and better pix

what is your first name? Angie

Age? I just celebrated the 5th anniversary of my 25th birthday (im 30)

what do you like to do for fun? computer, tv, movies, karaoke,

What is your favorite memory? probally the birth of my oldest son it was then i knew it wasnt all about me!!

I'll think of more later. ok cool

madys_mama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:33 AM

You like living in a small town?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

Coffee or tea?

Favorite soda?

Favorite mixed drink?

Favorite cereal?

Favorite thing about being a mom and grandma?

Fav tv show?

Do you like "reality" shows? 

RJSMOMMA
by Group Admin on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:57 AM

Quoting madys_mama:

You like living in a small town? I love it, although sometimes I wish there was more to do arround here

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? someplace warm downsouth, alabama maybe

Coffee or tea? neither really

Favorite soda? dt. cherry coke

Favorite mixed drink? Captian ~n~ Coke (dt)

Favorite cereal? chereos or frosted flakes

Favorite thing about being a mom and grandma? I dont get to be Granny much right now (long story) but it has to be the hugs for sure

Fav tv show? anything funny,

Do you like "reality" shows? just American Idol

tat2edmommyof2
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:47 AM

If you were locked in a room alone with Kid Rock do you think you'd do something your hubby might not like?

Have you found a doctor that will help you get your card?

How thrilled are you about driving your new car?

Are you disliking your inability to text?

What's for dinner tonight?

What's your best weight loss technique?

What do you do first when you sign online?

How bout when you sign into CM?

What's/are your favortie smells?

RJSMOMMA
by Group Admin on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:31 PM

Quoting tat2edmommyof2:

If you were locked in a room alone with Kid Rock do you think you'd do something your hubby might not like? OMG, Heather thats a good one, lol ummm IDK honsitly but Hubby DID approve that If I ever met Kid Rock and if he wanted me, it would be ok with him (hubby) and I approved Angelina Jolie-Pitt for him, lol

Have you found a doctor that will help you get your card? Hubby has spoke to his dr about it, so come April I might switch over to him, I dont have the guts to bring it up to a dr. that hasnt mentioned it to me or someone i know

How thrilled are you about driving your new car? Havent been able to drive it to much, I dont drive much as it is in the winter (I HATE SNOW)  plus Nick has taken it to work a few times when he got his flat tire, and now that he ran down his battery, so im stuck at the house with a truck that wont start and no phone, but yes I love the car and cant wait till its warmer, Ive driven a mom van for the last 10 yrs and i thrilled to have a small car

Are you disliking your inability to text? Its not the texting im missing its the talking and the life lineness of the phone, thats killing me.

What's for dinner tonight? Probally hamburger helper

What's your best weight loss technique? walking when its warm

What do you do first when you sign online? I usually check all my messages when I first get up with the kids about 6 or 7am on school days, but not when hubby is home, he dont like "networking" websites, he knows i have it but i dont check it much when hes arround

How bout when you sign into CM? first thing, lol

What's/are your favortie smells? Lilac, cinnimon, cannibis..(plant, dried, smoked, whatever it all smells good, lol) clean laundry, clean babies(children) my conditioner

MaMaLaLa369
by Group Owner on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:13 PM

what age did you first smoke pot?

what's your favorite munchie food?

what's the best "fancy" dinner you like to prepare?

do you even like to cook?

what's the grossest thing in your fridge?

have you ever been on a motorcycle?

what is your fantasy car?

what is your dream destination for a vacation?

what's the most memorable vacation you've ever taken?

will you send me some of your snow? we got slush today and schools were closed or opening late... pansies... haha!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)