Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Graduation Special Ed Meeting

Posted by   + Show Post

I can hardly believe that I just came home from our LAST meeting at high school for our son.  He has come such a long way and will graduate with his class on May 31.  He is also working part time at our local grocery store.  

by on May. 20, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Replies (11-12):
mamatink7
by New Member on May. 6, 2015 at 7:30 PM
Wow!! Whats in for you guys afterwards? Just had the IEP meeting for 11th grade/ 17yr old talk. Big things are happening that's for sure.
will your son continue in the program until 21? We are having graduation after 12th grade then continue until 22 then graduate from the vocational program we have been in for 3 yrs now.
sorry, Im new to this group. I am freading out what to do after this vocational program he's in (been at the school since 2nd grade then moved to new program at 7th grade I believe). He will never drive, we r working with him on the tractor. Only driving Nascar donuts when he does lol. He has been driving horse and buggy carriage for 4 yrs now also. We have a large family, he has a twin sister who is home schooled now and she will drive eventually (she's higher functioning but much shier unless they are together, they compliment each other perfectly)
teralg
by Admin Tera on May. 9, 2015 at 9:54 AM

Congrats to both of you!!!!!  That is great news! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN