Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Summer Fun

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2007 at 10:28 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 326 Total Views
What is the best memory you have of you and your children this summer? Post pics if you like. Mine is going to pick Tylar up at the airport when he was coming out to stay with us and the look on Aidan's face when he saw his brother again.

Ashley Bench

Avon Representative

ashley4avon@hotmail.com

www.youravon.com/abench - Now you can place your orders on-line from your reps personal page!

Ask me how to become a Representative today! Work from home on your own schedule and at your own pace.

by on Aug. 30, 2007 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
aidansmomma05
by New Member on Aug. 31, 2007 at 9:09 AM
the best thing this sumer was sitting on the floor in front of the potty as my aidan took his first poppy in the potty and him calling it a cracker!!
IsisMoon
by Group Owner on Aug. 31, 2007 at 10:55 AM

Quoting aidansmomma05:

the best thing this sumer was sitting on the floor in front of the potty as my aidan took his first poppy in the potty and him calling it a cracker!!

That is too funny!

Ashley Bench

Avon Representative

ashley4avon@hotmail.com

www.youravon.com/abench - Now you can place your orders on-line from your reps personal page!

Ask me how to become a Representative today! Work from home on your own schedule and at your own pace.

deeta29
by on Nov. 12, 2007 at 8:58 PM
One of my favorite memories of Aidan was of him overcoming his fear and swimming in our friend's pool. He even jumped off of the diving board with daddy nearby! We couldn't get him out of the water after that!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)