Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

PIOG Anyone in the Massillon/Canton, OH Area?

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 9:14 AM
  • 1 Replies

Hi! My family recently moved to Massillon, OH from IL in March. I'm a 30 yo SAHM. I have an 8 yo DD with special needs. I'm looking to make new friends since the only people I know are my husband's friends.

I'm practically into EVERYTHING! Lol I crochet, knit, cross stitch, sew, read and love to cook and bake. I love to decorate cookies and cakes and my newest kick is making 3D cakes.

I'd love to meet some moms out there in the area! I'm also on Facebook (Leslie Acosta Lee). Just be sure to put "CafeMom" so I know where you're coming from! Hope to make lots of new friends!

Leslie

by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
natekenna
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 5:08 PM

Hi! I am new to this group, but I have lived in OH all my life! lol.. I live just west of Cleveland, like 30 minutes? I am far from you, like an hour or so... BUT I would love to be an email/internet buddy to you! I have a 7yr old son, and a 17 mo old dd, and basically only hang out with them all day... and dh at night. I love to read, cook, bake, and I have been talking about learning/taking a class to learn how to decorate cakes... funny!

I am also on facebook, and am on here everyday, so if you want to strike up a friendship, please let me know!

btw, my name is Jill!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)