Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Hi everyone!

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2009 at 8:51 AM
  • 2 Replies

Hello to everyone.   I apologize for not introducing myself sooner, but I have been away from my computer for several days.  My name is Lisa Chase-Ruhl and I am 31 years old.  I am the proud mother of a beautiful 6 year old daughter named Cassandra Lynn, and a handsome 3 year old son named Chase Andrew.  I know I am in my 30's now, but I still feel like I am in my 20's (minus the aches and pains of an older body!  lol).  I am excited for this group because I would love to chat with others my age or close to, that also believe age is only a number....and you are as old as you feel.  The sign I have had since a child is so true for me...."I refuse to grow up".  Now don't get me wrong, I have grown up a lot with children, marriage, etc.  but my mentality is to live life to the fullest and enjoy being a kid with my children.  So again, I am so excited to be part of this group and I just wanted to introduce myself.  Thanks!

by on Oct. 27, 2009 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mommawhite08
by Member on Oct. 27, 2009 at 9:05 AM

Hello!  I was 29 when I was pregnant with DD, I got offended when people talked bad about teen moms.... one day my boyfriend finally said, "You do realize you're not a teenager right?"  Well I do now, Thanks for nothing, LOL!  But now I'm 30, we got married, and DD turned one.... so I no longer feel like a teenager but I sure don't feel old!

FancyKnots
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 12:49 PM

Hi Lisa,

Great to meet you.  I am also new to this group and really enjoying it.  I love your positive attitude about life.  Welcom to the group!

Fancy Knots

Handmade Crafts, Collectables & Antiques

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=fancyknotscollectables01

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)