Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

When do you start decorating for Christmas?

Posted by on Nov. 2, 2009 at 10:31 PM
  • 18 Replies

Just curious when everyone starts holiday decorating?  After Thanksgiving?  Right before Christmas? 

by on Nov. 2, 2009 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemykids73
by on Nov. 2, 2009 at 10:33 PM

We love to enjoy the Christmas decorations for as long as possible, so if we're in town we decorate the weekend after Thanksgiving.  I also have a ton of Christmas music, so that's playing for a month too.  This year we are going to take all the Christmas stuff out of storage and set it all up along with all the baby stuff to do the nursery too, so it's going to be a lot of fun getting our house ready for Christmas and the new baby!  :)

CafeMom Tickers
Pollymom
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 1:41 AM

I usually do it Thanksgiving weekend or the very beginning of December, depends on my mood.

FancyKnots
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 1:53 AM

I bring it all out the day after Thanksgiving.  I can't wait.

Tina

Fancy Knots

Handmade Crafts, Collectables & Antiques

Check out all the offerings at the following sites:

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=fancyknotscollectables01

http://www.etsy.com/shop/FancyKnots

racinma
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 5:26 AM

Guess I'm the early bird here so far LOL...  I usually bring my christmas decorations out of hiding the weekend before Thanksgiving (Or maybe I should say my outdoor decoration) the indoor decorations usually wait until the day after Thanksgiving. I love Christmas and so does my electric company LMAO!

pixiemom78
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 7:14 AM

The weekend after Thanksgiving!

shewki
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 7:28 AM

day after thanksgiving :)

mom2ryneandsam
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2009 at 7:45 AM

The day after thanksgiving

Tam_n_Fam
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 8:16 AM

usually my family starts the day of Thanksgiving, and now I have started that tradition with my family (you see I live in a 4 family apartment house with my family in every apt.  So we all don't leave the house for Thanksgiving so we have a lot of extra time on our hands).  This may change if we end up moving.

momjaime
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 8:56 AM

sleighMy family and I love to put up Christmas decorations,we start putting them all out  the day after Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has a great holiday.

Goof-Emom
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 11:19 AM

I don't like the mess of having all of the Christmas decorations out so we usually put it up the 2nd week of December and take it down the day after Christmas.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN