Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

5 year anniversary help!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:31 PM
  • 4 Replies

OK, so this Friday, Nov. 20th is our 5 year anniversary.  I have no idea what to get him.  He has very expensive taste and I don't want to spend more than $50 :)

I was thinking of cologn, I know he wants more...any other ideas??  Please help me!

thanks so much ladies!  have a great Monday!

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Lisabrenner
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:57 PM

Bump

no one??   

mommyhonu
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:58 PM

Congrats! As far as the gift ideas goes not sure what to say. If you think he'd like the cologne I'd say go for that. If he's into things at Sharper Image that's a good place too. Have you tried Tiffany's? They have a silver money clip that you can be engraved for free and if I recall correctly it's in your price range. If all else fails a gift card from his favorite store is always good. That way you can be sure that he will get something that you know that he will like. Sorry wish I could have been more help. Have a great and happy anniversary.

xDoomsDayAngelx
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:03 PM

Well id say if he was a gamer the new call of duty (Which seems to be highly popular) is around $50-$60. It was created for all the game systems also. Hope this helps.

:)

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Lisabrenner
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:33 PM

thanks!  It's funny you mentioned Tiffany's.  I got him the silver money clip for his first father's day! 

thank you for your ideas!

Quoting mommyhonu:

Congrats! As far as the gift ideas goes not sure what to say. If you think he'd like the cologne I'd say go for that. If he's into things at Sharper Image that's a good place too. Have you tried Tiffany's? They have a silver money clip that you can be engraved for free and if I recall correctly it's in your price range. If all else fails a gift card from his favorite store is always good. That way you can be sure that he will get something that you know that he will like. Sorry wish I could have been more help. Have a great and happy anniversary.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)