Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Welcome to The 30 Something Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Hi!

Please click here to introduce yourself on our new Intro thread:
Welcome to the 30 Something Moms group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

wave

Welcome to the 30 Something Moms Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a 30 Something Moms group signature to your posts, click here: 
30 Something Moms - Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Kelly and the 30 Something Moms Group Mods

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 2:52 PM
Replies (10691-10700):
momof1boy2girl3
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I am a stay at home mother Of 3 a little girl who is 9 another little girl who will turn 5 next month and a little boy who is 1. 

jmrogg
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Hi, my name is Jennifer. I'm new to cafe mom. I am really excited to meet other moms and make some friends. I live in Columbus, Indiana and have a beautiful 10 month old daughter named Isabella. I need support from other moms. I am new to Indiana  and don't know anyone, all of my family is in Florida. It's really hard to have a baby and have no one for support. So hopefully i can meet some moms to talk to and that would even be helpful just to talk to other people. Sorry if my introduction is to long. 

Moschell79
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Hello, I'm Michelle and I am a mother to a 6 year boy who is in 1st grade and a daughter that just turned one. I'm a newly stay at home mom. I have been home since my daughter was born and it's been a great expierence since I didn't stay home with my son. My husband and I live in Phoenix, AZ (Ahwatukee) and I am looking for a play group that me and my daughter could go to during the day while my son is in school. If anyone is interested please let me know.

busymom803
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 3:17 PM
Hi i am angela mother of four boys and 37 years old. I just finish college associates in medical billing. I am married to my husband of 23 years. I have son turning 20 next month scary.
busymom803
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 3:18 PM
Hi i am angela mother of four boys and 37 years old. I just finish college associates in medical billing. I am married to my husband of 23 years. I have son turning 20 next month scary.Z
JaniceDixon
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Im Janice, Im a 35 year old mother of 4 the youngest of which is 18 months old and has autism. She is a high fuctioning autisic but its hard when you have no one to talk to or thats been thru what your going thru.

Angisc148
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 4:09 PM

My name is Angela. I am married to my wonderful dh, Jason for 13 yrs. We have a beautiful 5 yo little boy that is the love of our lives.  I work full time as a social worker. My son is in kindergarten.  I tend to be overprotective but not overly doting with my ds as we struggled with infertility due to PCOS and never thought we would have the opportunity to be parents.

Pazamia
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I had my first child at age 26.  I had my last child at age 38. In somewhere in between I had my 2nd. 

MsSugarSnap
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I'm in my mid 30's have one child and one on the way.

delonak
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Hi everyone,

I am Delona a 35 year old first time mom of a 4 1/2 month old little boy named Brenden. Brenden was 7  weeks premature due to placental abruption and it was a long battle in the beginning, but he is a very healthy and strong little boy today! Thank you for inviting me to join this group, I wasn't aware there was a group for older mommies!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)