Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The 30 Something Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Hi!

Please click here to introduce yourself on our new Intro thread:
Welcome to the 30 Something Moms group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

wave

Welcome to the 30 Something Moms Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a 30 Something Moms group signature to your posts, click here: 
30 Something Moms - Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Kelly and the 30 Something Moms Group Mods

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 2:52 PM
Replies (10851-10860):
Mel815
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:32 AM
Hi, I am Melissa. I have a 17 year old daughter and 12 year old son. I am a teacher, and work full time. I have also been separated from my husband for about 6 months after being together for 20 years. It has been really hard, but I finally feel like things may be getting a little better:) It still feels really strange to suddenly be a single mom. I thought this may be a nice chance to connect with other moms, and maybe even women in a similar situation.
vicki7991psy
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:13 AM
Hi I'm Vicki I have a small in home business and a 15yr old daughter, Since I work from home it has really become a challenge meeting new friends or other Moms. I'm extremely outgoing and I work with people all day and late into the night most nights. Would like the opportunity to speak to other Moms raising 15 yr old daughters.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
roundtwo616
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:46 AM

Hi Im Tandra 30 yrs old in GR MI and recently indured a stillbirth w 1st child on 9/23 at 20 wk 6 days. (if youd like details or more info or have ? let me know) I had a d&c 9/23 yet i wonder when af will arrive and when to TTC? Thanks for the welcome. I can use all the support I can get during this difficult time in my life.

mylife2013
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:25 AM

How D Do everyone. My name is Liksha Hoskins. 34 with two kids, although the oldest lives in another city and loving my life and all the wonderful people that are in it and can't wait to comfortably put more folks in. I am living in Akron, Ohio, Yay LeBron. LOL   I am working full time from home and LOVING IT!!!!! Just to have the freedom to pick my eight year old up everyday from school. I am here for the great conversations that will transpire between all of us. Know that everyone has an opinion and that it is just that, your opinion. We are all grown women and let us respect one another. I am so ready to run my mouth because that is all I do everyday. Let's talk ladies.smile

BabyGirlPlease
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Hi ladies! My name is Stacie. I am ttc and have a 9 (almost 10) year old step son...

shelovesminnie
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Hey my name is Heather and im 31. Im the mom of a very energetic 3 year old little girl, whom the name explains it all is obsessed with Minnie Mouse and we are praying daily for no complications to have a new arrival in May! I am currently a stay at home mom due to bed rest and hoping to be off of it soon so I can get moving.

ajc615
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Hi, I am new to this group and wanted to introduce myself. I am Andrea, a first time mom & 36 years old. Our daughter was born March 27. Just looking to get ideas or share ideas w/ moms my age. My husband & I have been together 12 years & married 3 1/2; we waited to have a baby but were still suprised when we found out I was pregnant! Looking forward to chatting with everyone!

Andrea

Bizzaromom
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Hi there, my name is Bizzaromom. I have a two year old daughter, an 11 year old stepson, and a year old blog at Bizzaromom.com. I'm really trying to increase my audience and create better content that people actually want to read. It's a totally judgment free zone where you can feel safe, since my laundry mountain is probably higher than yours. Come join the journey with me, and let me know what you think, or how I can make it better. 

www.bizzaromom.com

Photobucket
Catarina9
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Hello I'm a 33 yr old mother of 3. I have an 11 yr old girl,9 yr oldgirl and 6 yr old boy. I am interested in communicating to other mothers around my age and compare notes about our children.

MamaeSales
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Hi my name is Anik and I have a 6 year old and a 2 year old. I work full-time and am currently studying for a BA in Business Administration. This seems to be a great site and I am hoping to meet other moms. 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)