Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Welcome to The 30 Something Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Hi!

Please click here to introduce yourself on our new Intro thread:
Welcome to the 30 Something Moms group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

wave

Welcome to the 30 Something Moms Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a 30 Something Moms group signature to your posts, click here: 
30 Something Moms - Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Kelly and the 30 Something Moms Group Mods

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 2:52 PM
Replies (10861-10870):
martha9876
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Hi, 

My name is Martha and I am expecting my first child at the end of witner. I just wanted to find other moms or moms-to-be for advise and just chat about certain issues as they arise. 

bfountain
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Hi all I'm Beth 33 mom to Brian almost 15 Devin almost 11 and Brookelyn almost 2.  Married to my hubby Rick for a year.  I am finally a  SAHM and getting ready to go back to school.  A little nervous about but hey i figured why not.  I can't wait to start meeting other Moms.

thepinkmomma
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Thank you :)

My blog: http://www.iamannekehn.blogspot.com/
zolu
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Hi there all!!  Im Nikki and I am a 31 year old stay at home mom of two little girls! Zoey is 17 months and Luka is 4 months! They are my little terrors but i love them like crazy!! Ive been with my husband for 2 years married for one in november! Looking forward to geeting to know you ladies and making some new friends!!

courtleigh75
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Hello everyone! My name is Courtney. In a couple of years I will find myself in the 40s mom group! Yes, I'm getting that old. I have 4 children. The oldest will be 17 next month.  The youngest is 5. I'm a Spanish/English Interpreter and ESL teacher. I just got this positon. I used to be a Substitute Teacher. I've been married for 11 years. My husband is a respitatory therapist. I've added a picture below of my family.

tootslarue
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Hi all 30 something moms thx wave4 havin me.

Gingeee
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Quoting Gingeee:

Hi my name is Ginger and I'm 32.  I'm hoping to conceive my first child within this next year..

Hi Ginger! Welcome!

Gingeee
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:28 PM

thanks.  =)

Jules301
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Hi everyone, I'm Jules. I have one amazing son called Rob. He writes kids books. I grew up in Australia and now I am living in New York and am hoping to meet some inspiring women and fellow mums.

My hobbies include walking outdoors, photography and playing with my new iPad.

AlexCara
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Hi!  My name is Cara and I am a 35 year old mother of a 13 year old special needs son and am currently 7 months pregnant with a little girl.  Employed full time as a surgical nurse, but the physician I work for is retiring in 1 month, which will be perfect timing for being able to stay home with the baby.  Looking forward to meeting everyone!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)