Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Welcome to The 30 Something Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Hi!

Please click here to introduce yourself on our new Intro thread:
Welcome to the 30 Something Moms group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

wave

Welcome to the 30 Something Moms Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a 30 Something Moms group signature to your posts, click here: 
30 Something Moms - Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Kelly and the 30 Something Moms Group Mods

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 2:52 PM
Replies (10891-10900):
Sunshyn1838
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:16 PM

BUMP!

Sunshyn1838
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Hello! I'm Francesca, I have 2 children, I am self-employed and I hope to meet other moms of younger children. Being a single mom is hard work but the rewards are plenty.
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:11 PM
Quoting all4december:

Hi, Ladies, my name is Kaycee and i'm a mother to a beautiful energetic ten month old little girl. I just recently became a stay at home mom and so far i'm loving it.  I have been married for two years to my wonderful husband Jason.  We have a rescue boston terrier who is very much like are other child :).

Hi Kaycee! Welcome!
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:12 PM
Quoting Sunshyn1838:

Hello! I'm Francesca, I have 2 children, I am self-employed and I hope to meet other moms of younger children. Being a single mom is hard work but the rewards are plenty.

Hi Francesca! Welcome!
chellebell28
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:41 PM
Hi! My name is Nichelle. I'm a 30 yr old single mom with a 4 yr old daughter named Lyllian. Love the site. Always very good information on here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Eightmunchkins
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Hey Ladies,

My name is Jasmine & I am a 31 year old wife of 12 years & mom of eight munchkins ages 13 months to 13 years of age! :) From Nj but relocated to NC & have been here for the past 11 years living and loving it! I joined CafeMom to meet others like myself! :)

curlycupcake
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Hey y'all! I'm Selene, sahm of 2. Sophia 5 & Julian 2. I've been married 11 years & live in the Texas hill country. Im 33. I love my family, my land, horses, good music, cheap beer & sunset :)I look forward to getting to know y'all!
raiderdigger
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Hello.. my name is Melissa. I have 3 daughters Samantha age 15, Linda age 12, and Katelynn age 11, I'm a stay at home mom for now and I have a passion for art of any media. I enjoy meeting new friends and kicking back with family.

anothermakestwo
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Hello! I am Jessie, I am 32 and have I have a 4 YO daughter with a boy due in Feb! I am currently in school for business and a SAHM.. We are very excited to have a son on the way ( house is currently covered in frilly and glittery things) and cannot wait for our daughter to meet him! She is so excited to be a big sister!    People are always asking why we waited so long for a second child- does anyone esle get asked this?!

Jazzimom03
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 4:09 PM

hello my name is Jessica i just turned 30 on the 3rd i have 3 kids i am a stay at home mom but aslo a back up baby sitter so some time it gets crazy busy here i joined cafe mom last year but had a new born  now that she is alost a year i have a little more time to get on here and meet new people and make some friends

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN