Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Welcome to The 30 Something Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Hi!

Please click here to introduce yourself on our new Intro thread:
Welcome to the 30 Something Moms group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

wave

Welcome to the 30 Something Moms Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a 30 Something Moms group signature to your posts, click here: 
30 Something Moms - Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Kelly and the 30 Something Moms Group Mods

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 2:52 PM
Replies (10901-10910):
Krisrn01
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:39 PM
I'm Kris. I'm 34 and have a ten year old daughter. I work full-time as a registered nurse. I like to scrapbook, shop and bake. I would like to connect with other moms who have to work full-time and balance everyday life. I feel guilty sometimes because I am not home all day and wonder if others feel the same.
devilsconcubine
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm a 36 yr old unconventional Atheist living in the bible belt trying to raise 3 kids with out GOD being shoved down their throats.  I've done well so far..............I love origami, reading, make-up and just having fun with my kids.  I guess I never grew up lol.  Looking to meet some like minded moms.  Atheist, Secular, United Universal etc.  Plus I am the craziest horror buff EVER

kimoramommy
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Hey everyone im Toni just stopping by I thought I

Would tell you beautiful ladies about myself okay well

Im 22 turning 23 tomorrow yes im not 30 something lol

But I feel like I can learn something from you ladies so

Please don't say anything about my age it's starting to get

Annoying when I go to group & they be like your not old you're

Young but any who I lives in Maryland im a country girl

Im from Nashville Tennessee im training to be a nurse assistant

No I didn't finish 12 grade but im going back to school

To take my 12 grade course & I just hoping to get some

Positive feedback & good advice when I don't know something

Thanks ladies have a nice day
cupcake2279
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Hi I'am Holly. I'm 33 Married. I have two great children. Halie is 12 and Peyton is almost 10. I love making jewelry and photography. I'am here to just meet new people and make friends.

vig101
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:41 AM
What's up everybody. I started on cafe mom in 2007 with my first born then just rediscovered it now. I have a 5 year old daughter and a 1 1/2 year old son. I'm a SAHM yay! Love it! Anyway I get bored sometimes my hubby is CEO to his own company so he sometimes works late, travels or is too stressed to hang out so I get lonely. Therefore feel free to hit me up and we can chat!! :) I'm also on Fb
pinknow
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Hi am Cinnamon and am 38
my boy will be 3 by January
MissHendo
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Hey there!

CSImom78
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Hello my name is Jennifer. I am 34 years old and just moved from Fl to PA. I don't know many people here so I hope to find good friendly people to chat with. My son is 10 and my daughter is 12 or as she likes to say Pre-teen, yikes!                                                                                                                                                                Currently I am a stay home Mom and going CRAZY, not somthing I am used to. Are there any Moms out there that had to give up their dependence for staying home, and how did you deal with it? Any advice would be apreciated. confused

princess90731
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:14 PM

I am the mother of 7 year old twin boys and a 15 year old boy. Single motherhood is very hard yet completely wonderful for me. We struggle financially, yet there is so much love and laughing. I am trying to find a way to work from home since I have been unemployed for 1 1/2 years now.

TBAckerman
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Hi I am Tamara, 35, mom of three I homeschool the 2 youngest the oldest lives with her grandparents and attends public school. 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)