Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Welcome to The 30 Something Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Hi!

Please click here to introduce yourself on our new Intro thread:
Welcome to the 30 Something Moms group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

wave

Welcome to the 30 Something Moms Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a 30 Something Moms group signature to your posts, click here: 
30 Something Moms - Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Kelly and the 30 Something Moms Group Mods

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 2:52 PM
Replies (11-20):
owensmom34
by on Dec. 5, 2009 at 8:25 PM

Quoting mommyheat:

Hi, I'm Heather.  I just turned 30 in September and my daughter turned 10 the day before that.  I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around that fact that my baby is 10!  She's already only two inches shorter than me and starting to wear my clothes!

But, I love her and being a mom.  Just have some questions that I need help with, so I thought this would be the best pace to start.

Hi Heather!  Welcome to Thirtysomething Moms!  I used to share clothes with my mom...lol...she would get so mad when I would sneak and wear her good shoes to school  :) 

owensmom34
by on Dec. 5, 2009 at 8:26 PM

Quoting tinkerbell17:

Hi everyone

I am a mother of 3 (2 boys 11 and 9) and our newest addition a little girl who decided to join our family just few weeks to early.  she was born at 34 weeks and our lives as we knew it was over.  It has been a very difficult last few weeks but we are all home right now and are all doing well.  So far she is a good baby and we are doing fine. 

I would like to meet some other mother as I am getting home sick

Hi tinkerbell17!  Welcome to our group and congrats on your newest addition!  I hope you are able to get some rest!

owensmom34
by on Dec. 5, 2009 at 8:28 PM

Quoting gettinserious:

Hi there,

I typically frequent the newcomer's or advice for moms groups - but I seem to be much older than many posters there - so decided to seek out moms my own age! :)

I'm 37 years old - mom of 3 boys (ages 10, 6, 3) - married for 14 years - and I work from home full time for one company, and part time for another.  (oh - and NO I don't sell stuff or recruit folks - I telecommute for a regular company so don't worry!  I won't harrass you:) )

Nice to meet you all!!

Nice to meet you Gettingserious!  You sound like a very busy mom with work and caring for 3 kids!  Thanks for joining our group!

owensmom34
by on Dec. 5, 2009 at 8:30 PM

Quoting klespeedy0205:

Hi!  My name is Karen, I am 31 and have a 14 month old son, Nicholas (Nick).  I live in NC.  I joined the group because I would like to talk to women my own age about parenting and the things we go through.  I am a police officer and have a pretty demanding job and schedule.  I work full time and my BF stays at home with our son.  The traditional roles are reversed here.  :)  It works for us but I do get a little jealous sometimes over all the time they spend together.  Anyway, it is great to be here.  I am looking forward to talking and getting to know everyone.   

Hi Karen!  So nice to meet you!  Working full time must be very hard but I am sure you find your time with your family very rewarding.  Thank you for your service as a police officer and welcome to our group!

HappyPumpkin
by on Dec. 5, 2009 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I’m April, a mom from Canada with a two year old girl. I don’t have many friends with children, so I’m hoping to make some great connections here.
owensmom34
by on Dec. 5, 2009 at 11:16 PM

Welcome to Thirtysomething Moms!  You will meet alot of moms to connect with! 

bandh3300
by on Dec. 6, 2009 at 12:50 PM

Hi i'm Bren i am almost 38 i have 3 kids ages 4, 8, an 9.

owensmom34
by on Dec. 6, 2009 at 12:52 PM

Quoting bandh3300:

Hi i'm Bren i am almost 38 i have 3 kids ages 4, 8, an 9.

Hi Bren!  Welcome to Thirtysomething Moms Group!  Hope you find this group helpful!

MsJaunty
by on Dec. 6, 2009 at 10:05 PM
2 moms liked this

Good evening everyone!

I am a transitional mom.  I say transitional because my son, my one and only child, is a sophomore in high school.  We have started making college inquiries this year and visiting various campuses. I am so proud of him and I absolutely adore him, but I am starting to feel melancholy.  I married at 21. Had him at 22. And with every brochure that comes into the house, my feelings are bittersweet.  Has anyone ever felt this way?  I heard of the empty-nest syndrome.  But my gosh. 

Did I mention that I just went back to school.  So, I am learning about myself and what I want to do with the rest of my life. Can you say overly stimulated?

I look forward to talking to you ladies and sharing battle stories. LOL!

Jerbear_1974
by on Dec. 6, 2009 at 10:27 PM

I'm Jerri. I have two boys. Adam is 14 and Dan is 11. John is my SO, we have not married yet. I have four cats, Misty, Gilford, Spooky, and Tom.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN