Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The 30 Something Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Hi!

Please click here to introduce yourself on our new Intro thread:
Welcome to the 30 Something Moms group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

wave

Welcome to the 30 Something Moms Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a 30 Something Moms group signature to your posts, click here: 
30 Something Moms - Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Kelly and the 30 Something Moms Group Mods

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 2:52 PM
Replies (11641-11644):
danarenee06
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello, I'm Dana. I'm 36 years old and a mom to an amazing little girl who just turned 1. I had her the day before my 35TH birthday so I got to skip that one. I work full time as an RN, I help care for kids in foster care. I'm married to a great husband, who is a stay at home dad for the most part (he works part-time for now). I do get jealous sometimes that he gets to stay with her but I don't think I would do so great as a SAHM. I tend to think too much when I have too much time on my hands. I'm just learning on here and don't get too much time to come on so be patient with me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
emmi_mci
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi , My name is Marcia, aka emmi. I am a 37 year old single mom to 3 boys, ages 18 ( 19 tomorrow ) 10, and 6. They certainly keep me on my toes! I am a front line staff in group homes for people with developmental challenges. My job and my kids can be very demanding, and sometimes I just need some time to decompress, or talk about.. well... life, and the total weirdness that it can and does encompass.. I am totally new to this site, ( i think this is post #2 ) and am looking forward to meeting some new friends. 

CJL1976
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I joined this group last summer and haven't been very good about keeping up with it.  Hope everyone is well and has had a good new year so far!

boricuangel
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi, Ijoined cafe mom five years ago and it has changed so much! I have been inactive for four years and just got back. So I am like a newbie. I have three boys now 8, 6 and 4 yrs old. I homeschool. I live in Puerto Rico. :) cafemom was a very supportive network when they were smaller and I had lots of questions. This new cafemom is great, though!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)