Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Welcome to The 30 Something Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Hi!

Please click here to introduce yourself on our new Intro thread:
Welcome to the 30 Something Moms group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

wave

Welcome to the 30 Something Moms Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a 30 Something Moms group signature to your posts, click here: 
30 Something Moms - Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Kelly and the 30 Something Moms Group Mods

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 2:52 PM
Replies (21-30):
Riss41
by on Dec. 6, 2009 at 11:47 PM

Hi, I'm a thirty-something mom of a soon to be six year old son and a daughter who is almost ten months. My girl was somewhat of a surprise but she is so sweet and it's so different than having a son. I'm holding on to sanity with both hands. I am a single mother who also has no family close by and am at the mercy of my ex a lot of times.

owensmom34
by on Dec. 7, 2009 at 12:02 AM

Quoting MsJaunty:

Good evening everyone!

I am a transitional mom.  I say transitional because my son, my one and only child, is a sophomore in high school.  We have started making college inquiries this year and visiting various campuses. I am so proud of him and I absolutely adore him, but I am starting to feel melancholy.  I married at 21. Had him at 22. And with every brochure that comes into the house, my feelings are bittersweet.  Has anyone ever felt this way?  I heard of the empty-nest syndrome.  But my gosh. 

Did I mention that I just went back to school.  So, I am learning about myself and what I want to do with the rest of my life. Can you say overly stimulated?

I look forward to talking to you ladies and sharing battle stories. LOL!

Hi!  and welcome to our group!  That must be hard to be going through college brochures.  I always think of that with my oldest.  He's only 12 but I keep thinking only 6 more years.  It makes me sad to think about it.  I think that is great that you are going back to school!  What are you going to major in? 

owensmom34
by on Dec. 7, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Quoting Jerbear_1974:

I'm Jerri. I have two boys. Adam is 14 and Dan is 11. John is my SO, we have not married yet. I have four cats, Misty, Gilford, Spooky, and Tom.

Hi Jerri!  Welcome to Thirtysomething Moms.  I like your profile pic! 

owensmom34
by on Dec. 7, 2009 at 12:08 AM

Quoting Riss41:

Hi, I'm a thirty-something mom of a soon to be six year old son and a daughter who is almost ten months. My girl was somewhat of a surprise but she is so sweet and it's so different than having a son. I'm holding on to sanity with both hands. I am a single mother who also has no family close by and am at the mercy of my ex a lot of times

I have met a lot of great moms through this site when I have felt alone.  It was the reason I joined.  Welcome to our group!!  I hope you find it helpful! 

trissam
by on Dec. 7, 2009 at 9:13 AM

Hello, my name is Bridgette and I am 33. I have two boys - Sam is going to be 3 in a few weeks, and Tristan is 13 months. I am primarily a SAHM but I do work part-time and I am finishing up a Master's degree in May 2010. I get so lonely being a SAHM but I do love it! I wish I could just be content with it instead of having to give myself a million other things to do but I get bored easily. I would like to make some mom friends here. 

hmexec
by on Dec. 7, 2009 at 11:41 AM

Hi all,

a friend recommended this site to me and I thought I'd try it out. I just turned 30 and my daughter will be 2 in a few months. She was born premature and is very rambunctious. I've spoken with some other parents of preemies and they said this is pretty common. She's a very good little girl, just a little more energy than all her peers and parents! I was looking to meet ladies my agebecause sometimes it's just nice to know you're not alone.girl giving flower

TheDWFamilyof7
by on Dec. 7, 2009 at 8:14 PM

Hello all.  I am Leondra Renee, I go by Leo. 30 and a sah/wahm of 5. 6 in total and expecting our last due 7/18 & F/T student. Married to my DH Eric 32 a Mechanic for Honda Dealership going on 10 years. Hailing from NYC. 

PEACE AND BLESSINGS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE DW FAMILY!

CafeMom Tickers
Join my Yahoo Moms Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Moms/

mommyrhodes
by on Dec. 7, 2009 at 9:50 PM

Hello, I am 31 and am a mother of 2(son 11, daughter 5). I am a full time student and would love to communicate and get to know other moms around my age. I hope to gain new friends by joining this group.

rhodes
CauseImMe
by on Dec. 7, 2009 at 10:36 PM

Hi...I am Heather mom of 5 beautiful kids...4 girls ages 16, 15, 12 and 6 and a son who is 10. I have to come to the conclusion that at 35 I know absolutely nothing. I think I am going thru a mid life crisis even though I am not sure what that constitutes anymore. My life is crazy I work full time as a manager for Subway plus balance a relationship and a home life. I dnt know which way is up these days. I feel like my head spins more then anything else and wonder how normal this is. I feel  absoultely lost....so I am looking forward to meeting moms like me 

holding ornamentsSimply Because Im Me

momof6_808
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 1:26 AM

HELLO I AM A MOTHER OF 6.  4 BEING BIOLOGICALLY MINE AND TWO THAT ARE STEP BUT HAVE RAISED SINCE THE YOUNGEST WAS TWO AND HALF MONTHS OLD.  IAM A STAY AT HOME MOM BUT CURRENTLY A FULLTIME ONLINE STUDENT WITH KAPLAN UNIVERSITY.  YOU CAN BASICALLY SAY IAM A MULTI TASKER.  I AM CURRENTLY ENGAGED TO A WONDERFUL MAN TO WHOM I HAVE BEEN WITH FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS.  IAM JUST A MOM WHO IS WORN OUT, DEALING WITH HEALTH ISSUES OF HER OWN, TWO CHILDREN WITH MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES, AND WELL JUST A LOST OF MOTIVATION, SELF ESTEEM, OR IN OTHER WORDS JUST LOST.  SO KIND OF JUST LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO VENT, GET ADVICE, ENCOURAGMENT, AT WHAT EVER ELSE.  OH YES IAM 37.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)