Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Welcome to The 30 Something Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Hi!

Please click here to introduce yourself on our new Intro thread:
Welcome to the 30 Something Moms group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

wave

Welcome to the 30 Something Moms Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a 30 Something Moms group signature to your posts, click here: 
30 Something Moms - Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Kelly and the 30 Something Moms Group Mods

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 2:52 PM
Replies (31-40):
tbintliff
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 9:46 AM

group hugHi all!! My name is Tina and I am a 34 yr. old SAHM. I have two children, my stepson just moved to Florida to be with us..he is 20, and then we have trina who is my 11 yr. old daughter and I am wife to my most amazing husband Bill who is a radio producer. I love to read, make friends, and alot of other stuff. I live in Northwest Florida and I have 2 dogs and two cats. Nice to meet everyone!!

The ornament of a house is the friends who frequent it.    ~~Ralph Waldo Emerson
sprinkles1000
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 10:02 AM

Hi.  My name is Cathy.  I have a 15 year old and a 10 year old.  I am open to listen to other moms and also share my feelings and frusrations and believe there is a lot I can say.

LisaWithers
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 11:48 AM

Hey everyone! I'm 34...mom to a 17 year old whose intelligent, sometimes lacks common sense, nosy, sweet, goofy, funny, loves to read and watch cartoons (still at this age???). As I'm sure most if not all of you are, I'm mother, wife, daughter, granddaughter, niece, aunt, nurse, psychologist, babysitter, maid, and whatever other hats are needed at the time. lol (one of the few sites I can use my own name...it's been so long I think I almost forgot it lol)

JELA1
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 1:26 PM

Hi, I am 35- just turned...ahhh-realizing I am in deep in my 30's-trying to own it now...LOL! I have an 11 yr old son, 23 month old girl and a 5 month old boy! I thought before I got married(recently) and only had my 11 yr old, how hard it was to be a mom to him. Now that I have 2 kids under 2 AND newly married, (got married 2 wks before daughter was born) I know it can get harder and busier Giving attention to all is not as easy as I thought. But love the kids and even want one more!!!!

Sarab75
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 2:04 PM

Hi everyone, I'm Sara, a 34-yo SAHM to two kiddos - 2.5 yo girl and 3 month old baby boy. I am so happy with my family and also so happy to know I won't ever be preggo again!!! LOL!

We live in Arizona.

feverishpink
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 2:17 PM

Hi

anguardwife
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Hi, I am a 31 year old mother of two, Lillian who is 6 and in first grade and Evan who is 4 and will start kindergarden this coming year. I joined to meet other moms and make friends. I don't work I stay at home, so it would be nice to meet some people i can connect with!

pirmeromama
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Hi, I'm still new to this. I'm a new mami with a 10mth old girl. Its tough now to find female friends that u can relate to once u have a child. My mind frame changed and I'm not into the things I used to be as much. I'm all about my girl. I would like to meet moms and make friends, share war stories and get some tips

owensmom34
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 11:48 PM

Quoting trissam:

Hello, my name is Bridgette and I am 33. I have two boys - Sam is going to be 3 in a few weeks, and Tristan is 13 months. I am primarily a SAHM but I do work part-time and I am finishing up a Master's degree in May 2010. I get so lonely being a SAHM but I do love it! I wish I could just be content with it instead of having to give myself a million other things to do but I get bored easily. I would like to make some mom friends here. 

Hi Bridgette!  Nice to meet you and welcome to the group!  I hope you meet alot of great moms here!

owensmom34
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 11:50 PM

Quoting hmexec:

Hi all,

a friend recommended this site to me and I thought I'd try it out. I just turned 30 and my daughter will be 2 in a few months. She was born premature and is very rambunctious. I've spoken with some other parents of preemies and they said this is pretty common. She's a very good little girl, just a little more energy than all her peers and parents! I was looking to meet ladies my agebecause sometimes it's just nice to know you're not alone.girl giving flower

Welcome to Thirtysomething Moms!  My youngest is very rambunctious as well.  :)  He is a twin.  This is a wonderful way to connect with other moms...so I hope you enjoy!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN