Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Welcome to The 30 Something Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Hi!

Please click here to introduce yourself on our new Intro thread:
Welcome to the 30 Something Moms group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

wave

Welcome to the 30 Something Moms Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a 30 Something Moms group signature to your posts, click here: 
30 Something Moms - Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Kelly and the 30 Something Moms Group Mods

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 2:52 PM
Replies (41-50):
owensmom34
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting TheDWFamilyof7:

Hello all.  I am Leondra Renee, I go by Leo. 30 and a sah/wahm of 5. 6 in total and expecting our last due 7/18 & F/T student. Married to my DH Eric 32 a Mechanic for Honda Dealership going on 10 years. Hailing from NYC. 

Hi Leondra Renee and welcome to our group!  You sound like a very busy mom!  I hope you enjoy this group!

owensmom34
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Quoting mommyrhodes:

Hello, I am 31 and am a mother of 2(son 11, daughter 5). I am a full time student and would love to communicate and get to know other moms around my age. I hope to gain new friends by joining this group.

Welcome to Thirtysomething Moms!  I have made so many friends through this group and I hope you do too!  Enjoy!

owensmom34
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 11:54 PM

Quoting CauseImMe:

Hi...I am Heather mom of 5 beautiful kids...4 girls ages 16, 15, 12 and 6 and a son who is 10. I have to come to the conclusion that at 35 I know absolutely nothing. I think I am going thru a mid life crisis even though I am not sure what that constitutes anymore. My life is crazy I work full time as a manager for Subway plus balance a relationship and a home life. I dnt know which way is up these days. I feel like my head spins more then anything else and wonder how normal this is. I feel  absoultely lost....so I am looking forward to meeting moms like me 

Hi Heather!  Welcome to our group!  I hope you find a lot of moms to connect with here.

owensmom34
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 11:56 PM

Quoting momof6_808:

HELLO I AM A MOTHER OF 6.  4 BEING BIOLOGICALLY MINE AND TWO THAT ARE STEP BUT HAVE RAISED SINCE THE YOUNGEST WAS TWO AND HALF MONTHS OLD.  IAM A STAY AT HOME MOM BUT CURRENTLY A FULLTIME ONLINE STUDENT WITH KAPLAN UNIVERSITY.  YOU CAN BASICALLY SAY IAM A MULTI TASKER.  I AM CURRENTLY ENGAGED TO A WONDERFUL MAN TO WHOM I HAVE BEEN WITH FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS.  IAM JUST A MOM WHO IS WORN OUT, DEALING WITH HEALTH ISSUES OF HER OWN, TWO CHILDREN WITH MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES, AND WELL JUST A LOST OF MOTIVATION, SELF ESTEEM, OR IN OTHER WORDS JUST LOST.  SO KIND OF JUST LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO VENT, GET ADVICE, ENCOURAGMENT, AT WHAT EVER ELSE.  OH YES IAM 37.

Hi and welcome to our group!  I hope you find support and friendship through our group! 

owensmom34
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 11:57 PM

Quoting tbintliff:

group hugHi all!! My name is Tina and I am a 34 yr. old SAHM. I have two children, my stepson just moved to Florida to be with us..he is 20, and then we have trina who is my 11 yr. old daughter and I am wife to my most amazing husband Bill who is a radio producer. I love to read, make friends, and alot of other stuff. I live in Northwest Florida and I have 2 dogs and two cats. Nice to meet everyone!!

Nice to meet you Tina!  Welcome to Thirtysomething Moms!

owensmom34
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 11:58 PM

Quoting sprinkles1000:

Hi.  My name is Cathy.  I have a 15 year old and a 10 year old.  I am open to listen to other moms and also share my feelings and frusrations and believe there is a lot I can say.

Hi Cathy!  Welcome to our group! 

owensmom34
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 11:59 PM

Quoting LisaWithers:

Hey everyone! I'm 34...mom to a 17 year old whose intelligent, sometimes lacks common sense, nosy, sweet, goofy, funny, loves to read and watch cartoons (still at this age???). As I'm sure most if not all of you are, I'm mother, wife, daughter, granddaughter, niece, aunt, nurse, psychologist, babysitter, maid, and whatever other hats are needed at the time. lol (one of the few sites I can use my own name...it's been so long I think I almost forgot it lol)

LOL...Welcome to Thirtysomething Moms Group!  I hope you find this group helpful and supportive and some friendships along the way! 

we rock

owensmom34
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 12:00 AM

Quoting JELA1:

Hi, I am 35- just turned...ahhh-realizing I am in deep in my 30's-trying to own it now...LOL! I have an 11 yr old son, 23 month old girl and a 5 month old boy! I thought before I got married(recently) and only had my 11 yr old, how hard it was to be a mom to him. Now that I have 2 kids under 2 AND newly married, (got married 2 wks before daughter was born) I know it can get harder and busier Giving attention to all is not as easy as I thought. But love the kids and even want one more!!!!

Welcome to our group!  So nice to have you!

owensmom34
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Sarab75:

Hi everyone, I'm Sara, a 34-yo SAHM to two kiddos - 2.5 yo girl and 3 month old baby boy. I am so happy with my family and also so happy to know I won't ever be preggo again!!! LOL!

We live in Arizona.

Hi Sara!  Welcome to Thirtysomething Moms! 

owensmom34
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 12:02 AM

Quoting feverishpink:

Hi

Hi and welcome to Thirtysomething Moms!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN