Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The 30 Something Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Hi!

Please click here to introduce yourself on our new Intro thread:
Welcome to the 30 Something Moms group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

wave

Welcome to the 30 Something Moms Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a 30 Something Moms group signature to your posts, click here: 
30 Something Moms - Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Kelly and the 30 Something Moms Group Mods

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 2:52 PM
Replies (9561-9570):
llobrien323
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:56 PM

My name is Lori and I am 36 and  have 3 kids...My oldest daughter is 15, and my other daughter is 12 and I have a 4 year old son. I also have a 13 yr old stepson.   I thought I was done having kids after my 2nd but got remarried and we wanted to have one together.  I don't know what I was thinking!  I am so exhausted....I do not have the energy for this little boy.  He drives me nuts....but as much as he drives me crazy he makes me laugh!  I work part time as a server to make ends meet.  I joined this group to connect with other moms and hopefully find someone I have something in common with. 

SheChu
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Hi!  I'm new and recently joined because I feel like only other stepmoms can understand some of the complexities and joys I experience.  It's such a mix.  I have a unique situation where I'm 11 years younger than DH and 12 years older than my first SD.  13 yrs old than second SD.   They seem to hate my proximatey to their age.  We married 7 years ago and have a 5 year old and a 3 year old.  I want to ask, how do you handle it when the eldest SD's don't want me in family pictures with my own kids.  And they don't want me to take their picture.  Yet they are present for every holiday and birthday?  Please help.  I'm freaking out. 

MoM2eThAn09
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Hi Everyone-

My name is Bethany. I am a SAHM of one boy, a soon to be thre year old. We enjoy gardening, playing outside, going to storytime at the library and cooking. Looking forward to communicating with other moms with similar interests, mainly to have conversations with other grown ups.

Kenrima1448
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm Bethany, I belonged to Cafe Mom about 3 or 4 years ago and loved it.  Life got in the way and I didn't have time for chatting anymore so I deleted my account.  Things have slowed down now so I'm back :-).  I have two girls- ages 3 and 7.  They are my drama queens!  I am a super busy Mommy- work full time, go to school full time, and raise my girls.  Couldn't do it without their Dad, my fiance.  I'm here looking for people like me to connect with.  I feel like all  my friends are so far behind.  I'm 30 years old but my fiance and I are the only couple in our "circle" that have kids.  I'm looking for good conversation and people who "get me."

Kenrima1448
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Quoting Cruise884:

Hi I am Bergina with a soon to be 5 year old son who is lively.  I am a teacher and working to have my own business.  I would like to meet moms in my age group to talk about what we as women experience with our kids and us generally (physically & emotionally) the thirties are not like the twenties.........

Hi Bergina!  I'm Bethany and I'm new too.  I also have a child whose "lively" lol.  She's a handfull!  If you have any good methods for handeling "lively" kids I'd love to share ideas :-)

Writer_Heather
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Brand new to the site.  Just had my first child one year ago, and just entered my thirites one month ago :)  

ladybug_lissa
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Hi all. I'm "new again" to the cafe mom site. I've actually been a member since 2007, but haven't been on in quite some time. I'm a full time working mom. I have a 7 year old daughter and just recently found out that I'm pregnant. I'm due on November 18. I'm actually not very excited about it and can't seem to get excited. I was engaged to be married, but things went downhill just 6 weeks before we were supposed to be married. I've had a really hard time with it. We are actually talking again and trying to get things back to where they were, but it's still hard. I'm glad to have support groups on here that I can talk to and get insight from...whether it be the fact that I'm struggling with turning 30 or my relationship.

DGarza3
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Hello. My name is Danielle, I live in California with my husband of 5 yrs. (15 yrs. altogether) and our 3 boys. 13,10 and 3. I'm 31 yrs. and a student. (never to old) .

jjarr4life
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Hello my name is Jessica i have 2 sons who are 15 and 3 years old 

and i am currently pregnant im 17 weeks.  

thank you for welcoming me 

irene1380
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:56 PM

i am a 32 year old mom of a wonderful almost 14 month old!!!!!  

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)