CafeMom is experiencing issues that should be resolved soon
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Welcome to The 30 Something Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Hi!

Please click here to introduce yourself on our new Intro thread:
Welcome to the 30 Something Moms group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

wave

Welcome to the 30 Something Moms Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a 30 Something Moms group signature to your posts, click here: 
30 Something Moms - Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Kelly and the 30 Something Moms Group Mods

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 2:52 PM
Replies (9571-9580):
redfreya
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone,

My name is Jen, I'm a "Thirty Something" mother of two (7 yr old girl & 4 yr old boy) with a third on the way (due in Oct. :-D)  My family moves around alot due to the Hubs being in the Army, so I'm often far from friends and family. I'm just looking for a group of women/moms my age to chat with, vent to and ask for advice from time to time......

Jsbaebae
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Hi! Hello! How are ya?!!! Im April, 33 and a mom to an 11 year old pre teen girl who everyone says is my mini me and to an 8 year old boy who looks just like his father.  I am a recently divorced mom and learning and discovering new things about myself and life in general. Looking for a place to hang out, chat, vent, cry etc and to make new friends. Glad to be here! =)

Junip1977
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Jsbaebae:

Hi! Hello! How are ya?!!! Im April, 33 and a mom to an 11 year old pre teen girl who everyone says is my mini me and to an 8 year old boy who looks just like his father.  I am a recently divorced mom and learning and discovering new things about myself and life in general. Looking for a place to hang out, chat, vent, cry etc and to make new friends. Glad to be here! =)

Hi there April, sounds a bit like me.  I have an 11 year old girl and an 8 year old girl and am also recently divorced.  Welcome! :-)

luv8junebug
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Hi, my name is Christine and I'm a newly divorced single mom to one 11 year old girl. I'm at a starting over place in life and look forward to meeting new people and making new friends

MonicaJensen
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Hi!  I am Monica.  i am the proud mother of two great boys....that occasionally make me question my sanity.  I have a great husband who does everything he can to be a good role model, a great husband, and a terrific dad.  He suffered a bad back injury 3 years ago and struggles with being a stay at home dad.  Recently, he developed seizures, so I have decided that it is time for me to stay home and take care of ALL my guys.  We are just starting a home-based web business selling home decor and a lot more.  I also have taken on becoming an Avon representative.  To say that my plate is full is an understatement.  To add to the excitement of life, my 7 year old was diagnosed with ADHD a year ago, and is still being evaluated for learning disabilities.  Complex, yes, but I wouldnt trade this life for any other!

reddecker
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Hello everyone! I am new to the group but not to CM. I will be turning 30 in Sept of this year!! YIKES! So I thought why not come check out what is going on here.

I am happily married, I have a 3yr old son, 12 yr old ss and 15yr old sd in my house, needless to say I am a busy mom like many of you.

Look forward to meeting you.

cciprnmom
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:12 AM

I'm the mom of 2 beautiful girls - 8 1/2 and almost 5.  Work full-time in a busy, stressful, satisfying job as an RN.  Looking for quick yummy dinner recipes, ideas for the home, fun things to do with the kids and tips on saving some money.  

quietdear
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Thought I would introduce myself. I am Leslie. I'm 32 years old & a mama of 4. I have a son named Ian who is 12. A daughter named Avery, who is 5 & a survivor of a CHD & open heart surgery at 4 months old. She is starting school this fall. I have a sweet angel boy named Dexter who died after 11 hours due to my water breaking at 27 weeks & them premature birth at 29 weeks & my rainbow baby Milo who was also born at 29 weeks, spent 46 days in the NICU & is almost 10 months old. I'm getting married on 11/11/2012 to my best friend & soulmate, Robert. He is the step-dad to my two oldest & the dad of my two youngest. I am a SAHM but I am working on starting an Etsy shop with handmade goods. I am working with my church to get some help with a NICU care package non-profit project. I love going to church, doing community theater (finished a run of Fiddler on the Roof in early April), spending time with friends, karaoke, gaming & other geeky things. Hope to meet some awesome moms. :)

Leslie 
Engaged to Robert
Mama of Ian(12), Avery(5), Dexter(3/9-3/10/09) & Milo(9mos)
Blog: "Through Grey Skies"

elfmom09
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Hi My name is Molly.  I have one little boy named Eric, he's 2 1/2. I work full time outside the home as well, so I'm always looking for different ways to connect with other moms. Glad to be here!

Mommy_WI
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Hi Everyone!

I am a new Mom living in Sheboygan, WI.  I am hoping to meet some new people as I have recently moved to the area.simple smile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)