Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Welcome to The 30 Something Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Hi!

Please click here to introduce yourself on our new Intro thread:
Welcome to the 30 Something Moms group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

wave

Welcome to the 30 Something Moms Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a 30 Something Moms group signature to your posts, click here: 
30 Something Moms - Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Kelly and the 30 Something Moms Group Mods

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 2:52 PM
Replies (9581-9590):
lisa.lou
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:07 PM

hi my name is Lisa and i am a stay at home mom to 3 kids. 16 yo son, 14 yo daughter and 4 yo daughter.

amcdmc2002
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Hi my name is Angie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amcdmc2002
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:30 PM
hi my name is Angie.....I am the very proud mom of one 9 yr old boy.. I think I am alone in here,, my boy has a fatal illness... anyone here with a sick child?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Eli1980
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Hi my name is cheli 32 yrs old ,married,mother of 3 😄
MrsTBailey
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello everyone! My name is Tasha and i am 32 will be 33 next month. I am a SAHM to our 5 year old son name sam, have been married for 7 years almost 8 in august to a wonderful but sometimes pain the butt man. Would love to get to know everyone here and i am mostly mobile so forgive me if i use your sn's more than your actually names. Feel free to friend me anytime that you want and hopefully we'll have lots of fun and learn things together :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tjsweetiepie
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Hello I'm new I just wanna sAY i JUST STUMBLED UPON THIS SIGHT AND IT'S GREAT

mami1012
by on May. 6, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Hiya, my name's Lisa and I'm a 38 year-old first-time mommy-to-be.  I'm 17 wks (as of this past Friday), and I'm very excited with each passing day.  

My friends know me as a jokester, so I find humor in everything that's going on with me and my body right now, with exception to the toothpain I experienced throughout the first trimester.  I turned the horrid gas issue into a game, I make jokes about the breast soreness, and I think everyday is an adventure.  

I subscribe to 3 different sites that send weekly updates on my and the baby's progress.  So that information is just a joy for me to receive weekly.  I love watching the progress videos and everything.  And with each tidbit, they tell me the size of my baby and compare it to food.  Well, I made THAT into a game and I give the baby a different nickname every week!!!

And that's me in a nutshell!!!  

blowing kisses

Almostcrunchy
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:48 PM
Hey ladies, I am Tiffany and have been in Longview TX for over a year now and have met NOONE! Ready for play dates with like minded moms!!! My guy needs some socialization:) (and so do I) I am a stay at home mom, which is a new world to me. I would also love a workout buddy!!! While staying at home is great for me and my little guy, who turns one in June. It has not been good for my weight. That is a bit about me. How bout you guys?
mami1012
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Hiya, my name's Lisa and I'm a 38 year-old first-time mommy-to-be.  I'm 17 wks (as of this past Friday), and I'm very excited with each passing day.  

My friends know me as a jokester, so I find humor in everything that's going on with me and my body right now, with exception to the toothpain I experienced throughout the first trimester.  I turned the horrid gas issue into a game, I make jokes about the breast soreness, and I think everyday is an adventure.  

I subscribe to 3 different sites that send weekly updates on my and the baby's progress.  So that information is just a joy for me to receive weekly.  I love watching the progress videos and everything.  And with each tidbit, they tell me the size of my baby and compare it to food.  Well, I made THAT into a game and I give the baby a different nickname every week!!!

And that's me in a nutshell!!!  

smcnee
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Hi, I'm Sarah. I moved from British Columbia to be with my DH and my step-son is about 8 months old. It's a... fun... situation, lol. I'm a stay-at-home mom but only because I don't have a work permit yet so I'm looking for adult conversation :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN