Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Let's hear your funny mom stories

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 12:47 PM
  • 4 Replies

It's funny what kids say now a days. Share your funny mom stories.

When my oldest was 5yrs old I took him and his baby brother to the beach. When we were walking back to the car we saw a man and a lady sunbathing. (The man was wearing a thong.) My then 5 yr old pointed and hollered at the top of his lungs, "Mommy that man needs to put some clothes on!"

I of course turned beet red, the girl that was with the man started laughing uncontrollably and I quickly got us to the car as fast as we could. Oh the things our children say!

by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Charmed7up
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 12:54 PM

My DD asked my husband if Santa has claws yesterday...he couldn't stop laughing.

owensmom34
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 6:39 PM

My daughter who is 3 had an accident in her pants and said,

"Mommy, it's raining in my pants!"  LOL

bandh3300
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 9:12 PM

My 3 yr old daughter an I were at walmart the other day  staning in line to check out.  there was a couple in front of us well they apparently didnt know we were there an the guy farted an my daughter said momm he farted an said ewww u need to go potty.  OLO i was lke OMG an he an his wife  started laughing

ladybug607
by on Dec. 10, 2009 at 7:39 AM

We have been talking about Christmas and Santa a lot at our house. Last night at the dinner table, my 2 year old daughter announced that she was planning to grow a white beard for Christmas! I almost fell out of my chair laughing! Can you just picture that?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)