Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Year's Resolutions

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:46 AM
  • 8 Replies

Has anyone began thinking about what their New Year's Resolution is going to be?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
thankfulmum
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:02 PM

Hadn't really thought of it until I read your post!  I'm still in denial that the holidays are here - it really crept up on me this year.  Anyway, here are a couple resolutions off the top of my head:

1. Schedule "me" time, so I can rest assured that it will happen.

2. Get the kids into more of a daily routine, activity-wise.

3. Limit my screen time (tv, computer) to do hands-on projects more often.

joshbellamom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:27 PM

yes definitely

1. Loose Weight - atleast 30lbs definitely exercise more, make time for it!

2. Start saving $ - mainly for the house fund...so that means cutting down on those little trips to the store where you go in for 1 thing and come out with 10.

3. Spend less time on computer games and more time on important stuff like with my kids! That shouldn't be a new years resolution, but lately i've gotten addicted to facebook games and when my kids list that as moms favorite thing to do that's when I realize I have a problem. lol

Lisa.EmmysMommy
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:34 PM

I want to quit smoking..  I have smoked for 23 years now, and I just want to quit.   I smoke outside and this winter is really cold out here in Nebraska (not to mention  all the Really Important reasons for wanting to quit!)  Wish Me Luck!! I haven't decided if Im going to try or not, so wish me luck on making my mind up!

mom2ryneandsam
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 7:33 AM

To Lose weight

Try and stop yelling at my kids so much and try other ways to get them to listen to me

To clean my house evry week like i'm supposed to I've been slacking at this lately

KyliesMom5
by Bronze Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 7:34 AM

2010 WILL be better that is mine 

KimmyPoo
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 7:39 AM

I NEVER DO ONE CAUSE I NEVER STICK WITH IT.. SAD BUT TRUE.. I DO WISH EVERYONE ELSE GOOD LUCK..

tramcd
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:05 AM

1. Get some of the projects that i started finished or update ie. the basement finished as playroom, update kids photo albums, etc.

2. Lose at least 30 lbs.

3. Make sure I get more me time.

baby boy           toddler girl

Aiden 11/24/2008           Meredith 08/10/2007 

zacandrobinsmom
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 7:12 PM

Now that you mention it, there are a few things that I need to think about doing for 2010...

1. Stop smoking

2. Stop drinking so much Mtn Dew! (and Coke and Dr. Pepper, lol) Drink lots more water and start doing some type of exercise and lose some weight!

3. Start going back to church and praying more and reading my Bible, again.

4. Get back to teaching my son, we kinda let it go off schedule, but he will be 4 on Christmas Day and needs to learn a lot more before he goes to any kind of kindergarten.

(Not necessarily in that order, but I really will work on all of these things in 2010!) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)