• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's on your Christmas wish list?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:20 PM
  • 11 Replies

What did you ask for or what are you getting for Christmas?

I asked for a new dryer. I'll more than likely have to wait until after Christmas to get it though. I also asked for a new mother's ring that has all 3 of my kids on it. My youngest is 4 and still isn't on my current ring.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
singlemomof2nok
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:53 PM

A day of no arguing and I am hoping they will be so busy playing with their new stuff that it will actually happen :o)

offrdngal
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:59 PM

The only thing I want for Christmas, is to be able to afford at least one gift for the boys.

Terri

StrongMinded79
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:41 PM

The one thing I want for Christmas is that my family (me, hubby to be, and all five of our kids) spending the day together but because of split families that is impossible.

momof3armywife
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:52 PM

All i want for christmas is a piece of mind. I want for all of my bills to be paid and to be able to start off fresh in the new year.

mjke
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:22 AM

cheers to all mamas who don't want the norm!!  material gifts are not for me -- no mp3, no dvr, nothing.  i just want our family to be put back together.  my 2 boys and i are living with my folks since i got laid off from my job and my husband still has 2 jobs in a different state.  i'd like all our bills to be paid, find a nice house to raise our boys in, and find me a worthwhile job.  so much for dreaming!!!

mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 2:16 AM

I just want to have fun with my daughter

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Dec. 15, 2009 at 6:11 AM

You are all awesome! What wonderful Christmas wishes. Keep 'em coming.

joshbellamom
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:10 AM

Well besides Health & Happiness for everyone I love I'd say $ to get my hair done, my gray roots are coming in fast now and I need to get my hair colored soon....it's embarressing when my kids notice my "white" strands of hair especially when they say it in front of somebody. My boyfriend and I are not exchanging gifts this year because we always spend it on the kids, but he said he wants to give me $ to get my hair done so we'll see. : )

momof4kids257
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 10:20 AM

I would like all 4 of my kids to be in the same place at Christmas. I have 3 just missing 1 who is not going to be able to be here...job ya know... 800 miles away

HaleoAlau
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 1:13 PM

My husband to be home and a holiday that isn't interrupted by duty.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)